Will there ever be some love shown for the harder styles?

Hey SA i was just wondering if there was a reason y the harder dance styles get over looked? There are loadsa great house and trance tutorials but in all of SA history there has been 1 hard dance tutorial. Is it just not a in demand thing or do you guys just not have good experience in those genres? I know some pro hardstyle producers say it takes weeks to make 1 kick drum, is it just not practical to do?br
br
I’ve always loved the harder stuff, hardstyle, hardcore, hard trance etc and its always seemed like a difficult style to make and when I say hardcore I don’t mean Flip N Fill I mean Dutch Neophyte stuff etc. Also Hardstyle is only getting bigger and more commercial, YouTube Wildstylez - Year of Summer. That actually recently went number 1 here in Holland and is played in mainstream clubs, also events like Defqon1 are sold out in 30 mins or less like pretty much all hardstyle events and sensation is now only doing the black version I think here so I mean isn’t this a bandwagon to jump on as an electronic music education site? You would also be the only ones to have it cos the current tutorials consist of kids loading up a cracked nexus in fl studio and going to work making Micky mouse trance…

I think it’s just not in demand as the other genre’s. While the genre is growing itself, it’s still not as well known in certain parts in the world as house, electro, trance etc.

I enjoyed the hard dance tutorial too but we’ve got to be honest, it makes more sense for SA as a business to be concentrating on the styles that are mostly in demand, the styles that are going to get the most people registering and signing up, which in turn keeps SA running.br
br
Wouldn’t be a bad idea though, particularly if they got a well known hard dance producer to make something for them. br
How about Technikal? aka Alf Bamford aka 1 half of Spectre?br
He’s already done tutorials for us for the Specre sound, maybe he could make up something in the hard trance and / or hardcore scenes under the Technikal or Technikor sound?br
br
br

I think weve asked Spektre for some harder stuff… I chase up and see whats planned.

Isn’t hardstyle kinda massive right now. Like… properly one of the biggest genres going? Production levels are really high too, just check Noisecontrollers, Wildstyles, Headhunters or our own UK DJ Yoz, Argy etc.br
br
br

[quote]Roben (18/02/2013)[hr]I enjoyed the hard dance tutorial too but we’ve got to be honest, it makes more sense for SA as a business to be concentrating on the styles that are mostly in demand, the styles that are going to get the most people registering and signing up, which in turn keeps SA running.br
br
Wouldn’t be a bad idea though, particularly if they got a well known hard dance producer to make something for them. br
How about Technikal? aka Alf Bamford aka 1 half of Spectre?br
He’s already done tutorials for us for the Specre sound, maybe he could make up something in the hard trance and / or hardcore scenes under the Technikal or Technikor sound?br
br
br
[/quote]br
br
I don’t think Technikal has anything to do with Spektre mate, as far as I’m aware it’s Paul Maddox and Richard Wakley. :wink: br
br
Im not sure what Richard has done before but Paul’s one of the reasons I wanted to start producing in the first place. br
br
The production on his Tidy Tracks is awesome!!! :w00t: