WISH ME LUCK lol

i have an interview for a job tomorrow, before the interview i will have to sit a 45 min exam only problem is that i’ve had a really bad bout of flu and have not slept in 3 days so i kinda look like a crack head lol.

anyway just gonna give it my best shot and hopeful land me a job.

has anyone got any pointers or good advise to get the brain fired and alert so that i can concentrate on this exam.

Gl!

[quote]jon_fisher (7/6/2009)[hr]has anyone got any pointers or good advise to get the brain fired and alert so that i can concentrate on this exam.[/quote]

Red Bull and Rest. Uhhhh… Rest then Red Bull :wink:

Good Luck brotha

glad you corrected that dude lol

redbull and rest doesn’t work to well hahahaha

I don’t know if your a fitness nut like I am, but I always get out and run until i break a good sweat. That tends to remove the ailment and allow the synapses to be firing. Exercise none the less will get you going. You can also try exercising tonight before you go to bed, it will help you sleep.

Raymond

And quitting smoking!

[quote]raymondsar (7/6/2009)[hr]I don’t know if your a fitness nut like I am, but I always get out and run until i break a good sweat. That tends to remove the ailment and allow the synapses to be firing. Exercise none the less will get you going. You can also try exercising tonight before you go to bed, it will help you sleep.

Raymond[/quote]

Good call! The oxygen intake will freshen you and your mind up, it will also be good for your skin… unless you live in london, the oxygen there is SH*T.

Also red bull should help just to get your brain abit more active, although too much and you’ll find yourself talking like a race horse commentator.

Good luck buddy!

good luke …

good luck man !

just be yourself youll be fine and also research the co .

What you going for ?:slight_smile:

[quote]highfy (7/6/2009)[hr]good luke …[/quote]

hum good luck …

it’s a job working for the council. i know its probably not everyone’s idea of a good job but seemed to me something i would really enjoy.

basically speaking its i’ll be the guy you blame for road works and badly lit footpaths.

please no pm’s lol

Mate, come to New Zealand and witness what bad roads and footpaths are all about - truly truly shocking some of them.

• good luck
  • ritalin

Good luck Jon!

hey guys thanks for all the wishes.

the exam went well, i scored 97.2% and the interview went well. i’ve been called back for a final interview in a few weeks so fingers crossed.