World Cup Not Impressed

I waited since Portugal knocked us out last World Cup for this tournament but the more i watch it, the more i’m becoming p***ed off with it.

And the main reason why…

THEM BLOODY FOG HORNS

Come on FIFA stop the drone, its killing the atmosphere, seriously you cant make out the crowds and atmosphere is just a drone, tbh bring World Cup to Europe, this is really annoying lol.

Am i only one who is rattled with the horn things?

Well I wet to India a couple of years back and watched a Twenty20 cricket match and the constant noise with horns, other instruments and general hum was deafening which did put me off.

I really dont see Fifa doing anything about it this late in the day

Same ere mate. They do seem to drown out the atmosphere and the sound of the fans ect, As annoying and off putting as they are…They make over a million in revenue for the sale of those pesky things…Plus it’s part of of there heritage.:cool: So i don’t think they will be banned

I was quite happily ignoring them till everyone kept going on about them, now I can’t hear anything else.

Thanks everyone :frowning:

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”

/Gary Lineker

probably…

who cares ?

Use the VUVUX Filter if you want, and filter the bloody Horns out !

www.prosoniq.com :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy a noise-free World Cup

to be honest its a bit crap when watching but for the players they are supposed to be pro’s and should be able to play through any distraction, god knows they get paid enough