Wow

[quote]saulable (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (10/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

I told you before you need to join the cult before any dark secrets are revealed - plus a few thousand ponds and not US Dollars as they ain’t worth the paper they are printed on[/quote]

hahha what i need to do , sacrifice cats in the name of Beelzebub? lol .

[/quote]

Beelzebub is a pussy mate compared to the unnamed ones ;)[/quote]

A pussy compared to what? You hardman?[/quote]

Only when you talk dirty to me :wink:

[quote]slender (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]saulable (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (10/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

I told you before you need to join the cult before any dark secrets are revealed - plus a few thousand ponds and not US Dollars as they ain’t worth the paper they are printed on[/quote]

hahha what i need to do , sacrifice cats in the name of Beelzebub? lol .

[/quote]

Beelzebub is a pussy mate compared to the unnamed ones ;)[/quote]

A pussy compared to what? You hardman?[/quote]

Only when you talk dirty to me ;)[/quote]

It’s not happening mate. My heart lies with ICN and his bonny dags.