Wow

Actually nothing to say just bored :stuck_out_tongue:

how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

I told you before you need to join the cult before any dark secrets are revealed - plus a few thousand ponds and not US Dollars as they ain’t worth the paper they are printed on

Explain the sound your after alline and ill see what I can do. I dont even think I need to hear it.

Heres something funny:

Jan- Does the extra J in jjdejong stand for Jpaedo? :slight_smile:

No it doesnt stand for anything. Also how is that funny? Imagine if your kids fell victim to a pedophile? Would you be laughing and jokiny about it then? Talking about it in such a jolly manner?

Its a wordplay on Jp8080 - You are mad about them, yeah?

You’re a wordsmith arent ya - check my mad skills :slight_smile:

Word smithing takes some though and consideration. Anyone can just write a string of random words that takes no skill…

Word smithing takes some though and consideration. Anyone can just write a string of random words that takes no skill…

Wyclef says “2 Time”

[quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

Yeah wheres that fkn tut man??

:hehe:

Double posting take skill or am I the only person who can see them :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know why i keep double posting, ****ty iphone…

[quote]jjdejong0 (11/09/2011)[hr]I dont know why i keep double posting, ****ty iphone…[/quote]

Obviousely.

[quote]slender (10/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

I told you before you need to join the cult before any dark secrets are revealed - plus a few thousand ponds and not US Dollars as they ain’t worth the paper they are printed on[/quote]

hahha what i need to do , sacrifice cats in the name of Beelzebub? lol .

Slender, why do you want a few thousand ponds?

[quote]ICN (11/09/2011)[hr]Slender, why do you want a few thousand ponds?[/quote]

The local swimming pool was sold to a private company and now costs 500 quid a year too use it

[quote]slender (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (11/09/2011)[hr]Slender, why do you want a few thousand ponds?[/quote]

The local swimming pool was sold to a private company and now costs 500 quid a year too use it[/quote]

ahah

[quote]alinenunez (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (10/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

I told you before you need to join the cult before any dark secrets are revealed - plus a few thousand ponds and not US Dollars as they ain’t worth the paper they are printed on[/quote]

[/quote]

Beelzebub is a pussy mate compared to the unnamed ones :wink:

[quote]slender (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (11/09/2011)[hr][quote]slender (10/09/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (10/09/2011)[hr]how about ? how you teach me how to do your background sounds with reverb and samples ?? i am sure that will take the boring out of your time :smiley: :P[/quote]

[/quote]

Beelzebub is a pussy mate compared to the unnamed ones ;)[/quote]

A pussy compared to what? You hardman?