Wow

Seems to be a lot of people online this morning - don’t you have jobs to go too - no wonder the world’s economy is in such a state

Right I;m off to bed now I have had my rant

I’m mitching college today.

Fk it :slight_smile:

Loads of people on the site - still same fkn people posting :doze:

I swear - I’d sh!t myself laughing if I saw “tumbleweed” as one of the usernames LOL

That day is a coming.

I’m a programmer, and when my software is taking a sh!t ton of time to compile I have the forums open on the side :stuck_out_tongue:

Good time killer!

I always feel so musically inspired at work, then I get home and I’m too tired to produce… This blows

[quote]FlyingYeti (25/11/2011)[hr]I’m a programmer, and when my software is taking a sh!t ton of time to compile I have the forums open on the side :stuck_out_tongue:

Good time killer!

I always feel so musically inspired at work, then I get home and I’m too tired to produce… This blows[/quote]

Yeah I’m driving around in the car all day listening to stuff coming up with ideas. Problem is I can’t write them down so I forget by the time I get in the studio :confused:

I sometimes hum stuff into the mic on my phone - kinda like beat boxing.

Boom-chsh-Boom-Boom-BoomBoom - CHsh :smiley:

[quote]Mussi81 (25/11/2011)[hr][quote]FlyingYeti (25/11/2011)[hr]I’m a programmer, and when my software is taking a sh!t ton of time to compile I have the forums open on the side :stuck_out_tongue:

Good time killer!

I always feel so musically inspired at work, then I get home and I’m too tired to produce… This blows[/quote]

Yeah I’m driving around in the car all day listening to stuff coming up with ideas. Problem is I can’t write them down so I forget by the time I get in the studio :/[/quote]

You can’t write? Jesus, it is grim up north. :wink:

hey man, it gets cold programming in my igloo

[quote]ICN (25/11/2011)[hr]I sometimes hum stuff into the mic on my phone - kinda like beat boxing.

Boom-chsh-Boom-Boom-BoomBoom - CHsh :D[/quote]

I’m crap at beat boxing but there are some tuts on YT

[quote]TheAnt (25/11/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (25/11/2011)[hr][quote]FlyingYeti (25/11/2011)[hr]I’m a programmer, and when my software is taking a sh!t ton of time to compile I have the forums open on the side :stuck_out_tongue:

Good time killer!

Yeah I’m driving around in the car all day listening to stuff coming up with ideas. Problem is I can’t write them down so I forget by the time I get in the studio :/[/quote]

You can’t write? Jesus, it is grim up north. ;)[/quote]

No ive never been able to write. It’s a real problem to be honest whenever I go somewhere I need someone else to write stuff down for me. It’s quite embarrassing! :hehe:

[quote]ICN (25/11/2011)[hr]I sometimes hum stuff into the mic on my phone - kinda like beat boxing.

Boom-chsh-Boom-Boom-BoomBoom - CHsh :D[/quote]

hahah i used to do the same **** . Useless !! lol

Lol i always think that when i see people. Just sat there thinking, why the **** arent you at work…