Wtf is all this

I have an PM inbox of love letters from you Egg, don’t tempt me to re-post them on the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]I’m in stitches.[/quote]

you will be when i smash you in the face with my knitting needles bro hahahahahaha[/quote]

what knitting needles, you’re always bragging about **** you aint got[/quote]

nothing to do with you ,you cheesey bellend :wink:

[quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]I’m in stitches.[/quote]

you will be when i smash you in the face with my knitting needles bro hahahahahaha[/quote]

what knitting needles, you’re always bragging about **** you aint got[/quote]

nothing to do with you ,you cheesey bellend ;)[/quote]

yeah bro its cheesy, but then your wife will do anything for the taste of dairylea

Egg - Mate, you’ve only got one Needle and thats yo’d!ck.

Must be sh!t @ christmas giving everyone half a jumper covered in j!zzzzzzzzzzz.

:smiley:

[quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]Egg - Mate, you’ve only got one Needle and thats yo’d!ck.

Must be sh!t @ christmas giving everyone half a jumper covered in j!zzzzzzzzzzz.

:D[/quote]

its not the first time any of you three would have covered you’re mums top in jizz

Well, at least we have a Mum.

Must be strange choosing one of your 2 Dads to do that to Jon?

Suppose - Ah… You could get used to it :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:

[quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]Well, at least we have a Mum.

Must be strange choosing one of your 2 Dads to do that to Jon?

Suppose - Ah… You could get used to it :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:[/quote]

i have a mum roben pointed out that i should know indians just because my mums one, bit of a narrow minded thing to say

Cool.

I’m off to bed. :pinch:

I dont want to ask if you ever put Jizz on your mums top, cos then I’ll have to wait until morning to find out… so I wont ask.

Couldnt risk the dream :w00t: :smiley:

[quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]Cool.

I’m off to bed. :pinch:

I dont want to ask if you ever put Jizz on your mums top, cos then I’ll have to wait until morning to find out… so I wont ask.

Couldnt risk the dream :w00t: :D[/quote]

we’ve all put jizz on my mums top

you are alll sooooo ***** banned!!! you better all shape up or ship out… this type of “FUN” is totally unacceptable.

there will absolutely be no “FUN” allowed.

music isnt “FUN” nor should it be.

this is serious business youd better all wise the **** up.

sorry i just the read “how to have a hobby but dont get so anal about it that everyone thinks your a ****” book, which clearly states that fun IS in fact allowed. so carry on having your so called “FUN” even if no one likes it.

****!!!

[quote]phil johnston (24/07/2010)[hr]you are alll sooooo ***** banned!!! you better all shape up or ship out… this type of “FUN” is totally unacceptable.

[/quote]

I totally agree phil man icn and roben have made me feel so low im even considering going to the local whetherspoons (Grimey pub that makes you feel like topping yourself)  to drown my sorrows … only banning them would make me feel better :smiley:

@Egg… You know well that you’re banned from the Local Wetherspoons for sticking holes in the cubicle walls :wink: :smiley:

@Jon - Was that your Mum? She was very sociable to let us all look at her top like that :hehe: 

[quote]phil johnston (24/07/2010)[hr]you are alll sooooo ***** banned!!! you better all shape up or ship out… this type of “FUN” is totally unacceptable.

[/quote]

I actually paused for 2sec going… Erm… after seeing the word banned. :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]@Egg… You know well that you’re banned from the Local Wetherspoons for sticking holes in the cubicle walls :wink: :smiley:

@Jon - Was that your Mum? She was very sociable to let us all look at her top like that :hehe: [/quote]

its the only way me and your old dear can have some alone time bro !:smiley:

[quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]@Egg… You know well that you’re banned from the Local Wetherspoons for sticking holes in the cubicle walls :wink: :smiley:

@Jon - Was that your Mum? She was very sociable to let us all look at her top like that:hehe:[/quote]

its the only way me and your old dear can have some alone time bro !:D[/quote]

what you told me it was the only way you and roben got some “quality” time together

[quote]phil johnston (24/07/2010)[hr]sorry i just the read “how to have a hobby but dont get so anal about it that everyone thinks your a ****” book, which clearly states that fun IS in fact allowed. so carry on having your so called “FUN” even if no one likes it.

****!!![/quote]

did you read that other book i sent you

“HOW TO STFU AND MAKE US SOME VIDEOS”

[quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]@Egg… You know well that you’re banned from the Local Wetherspoons for sticking holes in the cubicle walls :wink: :smiley:

@Jon - Was that your Mum? She was very sociable to let us all look at her top like that:hehe:[/quote]

what you told me it was the only way you and roben got some “quality” time together[/quote]

:w00t:

[quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]@Egg… You know well that you’re banned from the Local Wetherspoons for sticking holes in the cubicle walls :wink: :smiley:

what you told me it was the only way you and roben got some “quality” time together[/quote]

Yeah Egg - You know they dont let Hetro OAP’s in the Pink Parrot Wetherspoons in Soho :wink:

Heard theres a good Sausage Meal deal there for a 5’r :hehe:

LOL - This is Thread is a “Hot Topic” by the Forums classification… has SA ever been this funny?

[quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]phil johnston (24/07/2010)[hr]sorry i just the read "how to have a hobby but dont get so anal about it that everyone thinks your a " book, which clearly states that fun IS in fact allowed. so carry on having your so called “FUN” even if no one likes it.

!!![/quote]

did you read that other book i sent you

“HOW TO STFU AND MAKE US SOME VIDEOS”[/quote]

LOL - Does the S stand for Sober? :wink: :smiley: