Wtf is all this

Sonic House Mafia? lmao bit ghey innit

I was thinking jon that this would be the next logical step to progress this site if you dont think its the best idea around then your defo not with the program you moronic fool i really really want 2 be a part of this and dont like the tone you take :angry:

[quote]egg2 (23/07/2010)[hr]I was thinking jon that this would be the next logical step to progress this site if you dont think its the best idea around then your defo not with the program you moronic fool i really really want 2 be a pert of this and dont like the tone you take :angry:[/quote]

you call me a moronic fool which is fair but i don’t understand why you need to be pert :stuck_out_tongue:

Now ur picking on me 4 my dysielxa im not impressed you need 2 lern some respect you idiot !

I think you completely missed the joke behind the Sonic House Mafia Jon.

rolls eyes sarcasticly

[quote]egg2 (23/07/2010)[hr]Now ur picking on me 4 my dysielxa im not impressed you need 2 lern some respect you idiot !

[/quote]

lern me then hahahahha

[quote]roben (23/07/2010)[hr]I think you completely missed the joke behind the Sonic House Mafia Jon.

rolls eyes sarcasticly

[/quote]

bite reeeeel reeeel reeeeel

why ru both making a mockery of me ?

i feel like your both having a go at me .

and i havnt done ne thing wrong ?

[quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr]why ru both making a mockery of me ?

[/quote]

of course you did you were born

“They are of the gh3y, and you are of the entertainments business… you must know them!”

[quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr]why ru both making a mockery of me ?

[/quote]

of course you did you were born[/quote]

why are you making me feel this way jon ive done nothing wrong ? … oh no wait… sorry … is it that thing that happened with your mum and wife it was a one off bro ! dont take it personally look how happy they both are now :wink:

So anyways slightly off topic but why do they call you ‘Egg’? Is it down to a wind problem? :wink:

[quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr]why ru both making a mockery of me ?

[/quote]

of course you did you were born[/quote]

why are you making me feel this way jon ive done nothing wrong ? … oh no wait… sorry … is it that thing that happened with your mum and wife it was a one off bro ! dont take it personally look how happy they both are now ;)[/quote]

dude it was your own sister and your own mum, thats what the problems was you inbred

[quote]roben (24/07/2010)[hr]“They are of the gh3y, and you are of the entertainments business… you must know them!”

[/quote]

what are you saying roben “i must know them” what because they are gay or because my mum is Indian.

didn’t take you as one of those dude

Aahhhahahaha - Serious dose of LOLz here!

Jon - Are you being 4real? Dont tell me you dont get the joke?

Read the SHM thread in the OT… or hang around for the App. :wink: :slight_smile:

[quote]roben (24/07/2010)[hr]So anyways slightly off topic but why do they call you ‘Egg’? Is it down to a wind problem? ;)[/quote]

yep eggaxtly that roben and also dont give me a reason to say (WIND YOUR NECK IN BOY )

its down to wind problems on account of all the major cheese posts i have had to listen from you from you over the last two years

dont even go there with me son ill strip you to the bone you fool bring it roben i dare you …

hehehehehehe

I’m in stitches.

[quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]I’m in stitches.[/quote]

you will be when i smash you in the face with my knitting needles bro hahahahahaha

[quote]egg2 (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (24/07/2010)[hr]I’m in stitches.[/quote]

you will be when i smash you in the face with my knitting needles bro hahahahahaha[/quote]

what knitting needles, you’re always bragging about **** you aint got