Wtff!?!

Desperate story… but LO-fkn-L :laugh:

http://www.thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/

Would have loved to have heard some of the Voicemails :hehe:

yo man have you ever seen this show called 1000 Ways to Die. they got similar freaki ****

Great - We’ve got another normal person here Aline - You & Me. Thats it.

All the views that this thread has had & yours is the 1st reply… so all I can think of is that most people on SA dont think that having intercourse with an animal is wrong. Perverts.

Think I’ll cancel my Sub :sick: :smiley:

Think I’ve seen that show before - or the ad for it anyway… Do you get money if you send in a Vid? :wink: :hehe:

Yeah i am pretty sure they might take your video as long as Slender is there. hehehe .

What I think is wrong is the husband did not have a go with the dog first

[quote]alinenunez (09/07/2011)[hr]yo man have you ever seen this show called 1000 Ways to Die. they got similar freaki ****[/quote]

Wouldn’t be surprised if this ended up in the next series!

I set my standards so low regarding my expectations of people that it doesn’t surprise me at all that this would happen.

J

[quote]JamieinNC (10/07/2011)[hr]I set my standards so low regarding my expectations of people that it doesn’t surprise me at all that this would happen.

J[/quote]

LOL speaking like a true teacher :D:P:hehe:

Jamie mustnt be a dog lover then :smiley:

[quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]Jamie mustnt be a dog lover then :D[/quote]

Dogging lover maybe

[quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]Jamie mustnt be a dog lover then :D[/quote]

Dogging lover maybe[/quote]

Goat Lover ?anyone ?:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]alinenunez (12/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]Jamie mustnt be a dog lover then :D[/quote]

Dogging lover maybe[/quote]

Goat Lover ?anyone ?:P[/quote]

I’m in :slight_smile: