Xfer Nerve

I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to get your drum patterns from nerve into ableton?

Thanks,

JB

Hey Man… You can drag & drop with Nerve out onto the arrange or wherever.

Not sure exactly Mate - as I dont have it… but take a look at the manual & it’ll fill in the rest for you.

Deadmau5 and Steve Duda hav had this plugin for a long time and i bet alot of their best tracks will have used this in the production phase. if your into making House music i would definately reccomend this plug as its so easy to make your own loops and everything sounds so groovy and funky its insane. The controle it gives you for a really simple lookin plug is also a cool feature and tbh this ****s all over plugs like Guru or StylusRMX etc. When i got Nerve i found myself using sample pack loops less and less and i guess it can be used for any genre really you click in your patterns with your mouse and it automatically quantizes it for you. I think this is the easiest way to build loopa that are truly groovy. It has fx, filters, LFO’s and lotsa drum kits and patterns. This is one of the best plugins ive ever boaght and its not too pricy.

I’d like to congratulate both of my colleagues on answering the question extensively :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d just record multi output audio, but that’s because I like working with audio files :slight_smile:

There are several ways you can do this:

1. Record the audio out into another track (as mentioned above)
  2. Separate out the audio into different channels, then record the different audio signals into various tracks.
  3. Press ALT+Click and drag on the pattern bank you want to export (labeled A-L top right of the plugin window)
  4. Record the MIDI output of Nerve into a different track. “But why bother doing this if I can just drag and drop my MIDI pattern as explained so beautifully in step 3?” I hear you cry! Because now you can record variations in your loops that you can add live by using the beat repeat buttons in the centre buttons directly under the Precalc/Sample window (labelled 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 etc.). Of course, this is another useful technique to add into Steps 1 and 2 above.

This has been useful thanx guys im just waiting on my copy to be sent over :smiley: gona have fun with it

I really hope Santa brings me Nerve for Christmas lol.