Yay ! I am going to Orlando!

does anyone from SA lives in Orlando ? i am going for Vacation and a gig up there

Yeah. I live in Orlando. When you coming?

how long you staying for btw?

hey howie thanks for the Reply . I am leaving tomorrow to Miami bro . but dam!!! i love Orlando . really nice place to Live . :smiley:

I really wasn’t impressed by Miami. Too much money there and not enough in my wallet.

[quote]bouffont (23/09/2010)[hr]I really wasn’t impressed by Miami. Too much money there and not enough in my wallet.[/quote]

+1 plus last time i went too miami it took 3 hours to clear immigration

[quote]alinenunez (23/09/2010)[hr]hey howie thanks for the Reply . I am leaving tomorrow to Miami bro . but dam!!! i love Orlando . really nice place to Live . :D[/quote]

So youre in Orlando now? Im really confused.

[quote]slender (23/09/2010)[hr][quote]bouffont (23/09/2010)[hr]I really wasn’t impressed by Miami. Too much money there and not enough in my wallet.[/quote]

+1 plus last time i went too miami it took 3 hours to clear immigration[/quote]

It would help if you spoke spanish! :wink:

Miami is the ****. Nikki Beach? what? so awesome.

I went to WMC 5 years in a row and every year was awesome.

you going this year?

@ yeahh man I have been ib orlando since before yesterday. But I am leaving this afternoon to miami. But I will message u next time I am in orlando for sure :slight_smile:

how often you come here?

@ Howie . this is my first time in Orlando . but i usually stop by from time to time in Miami to do gigs and promote stuff. but yeahh i have a probability that i might get spots to Dj for the Winter Music Conference . maybe we could do some kind of SA reunion private event up there :smiley:

yeah, for sure. you perform out live alot?

yeah bro i do gigs here and there . but the usually spots i DJ are in PA,DC, NC ,VA ETC. definitely next year i will come to FL more often. I hope :smiley: