Your Favorite Tracks

Drunk. This has a wow factor.

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Aphex Twin - Bucephalus Bouncing Ball - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Fav Joy Division track:

No Love Lost

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]ICN (21/04/2011)[hr]So glad Iso is here :)[/quote]

Glad to be here fella…nice to hook up with proper people and have great banter-we are all hear for the right reasons, to share music and have the crack and thats what counts!

Some great tracks coming out- although I am playing fast and loose with the 5 track rule…sorry!!!

Just to show its not only four to the floor thats my thing:

TeeBee: Spaceage

[hr]

Photek: Trans 7

[hr]

ASC: Pitch Black

[hr]

Peshay: The Nocturnal

[hr]

Omni Trio: Meltdown

[hr]

Icicle - Driftwood ft. Noisia

[hr]

I love it all- be it back in the day old school drum and bass, my techno, my weird stuff…and I love the people-proper people who love their music, what ever it is…

:smiley:

Ps. I love what Icicle and BOP are doing!!!

@ iso

Yes Teebee!!! and Noisia and Icicle i learned most of my techniques from them :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (22/04/2011)[hr]@ iso

Yes Teebee!!! and Noisia and Icicle i learned most of my techniques from them :D[/quote]

:smiley:

“Back in the day” (1998-2002) I thought a couple of producers were doing some good things in the breaks/ DnB productions- I thought people like Klute, Tee Bee, Calyx , Decoder, and some the Metalheadz/ Virus crews were taking the techno-sound and adding nice breaks on them-the early tech step stuff was quite easy to get into for somebody from a techno background.

I’ve always liked Photek and Bukem-nice wide productions that were always quality productions and not afraid to nod towards Detroit- Solaris by Photek has some great techno breaks on it:

Photek: Terminus

[hr]

You can here he loves his Techno!

The problem in my mind is that DnB over the last 5 years has got to fixated with the reece B-lines- too much whoomp whoomp and far too dense for me. Which is why people like Icicle, BOP, Noisia, Instra:mental, ASC are interesting-great breaks, nice techno sounds and nice productions not drowned in muddy Bass.

Put some of your productions up man-I am always into different stuff

:slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (21/04/2011)[hr]Drunk. This has a wow factor.<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Aphex Twin - Bucephalus Bouncing Ball - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>[/quote]

Sober-its not too bad either ICN

Good to see a man that loves his AFX- I always liked this track:

[hr]

My ex likes her AFx and every morning on her way to work this was always on in the car…

:slight_smile:

Just sneak this one in as I do like real pop music

[hr]

[hr]

My recent favorite

what an awesome post, here are a few.

and of course

I’ve seen already some i would post and here are some more…

i could go on an on.. :)

This thread is wicked

But I would love too see some over folks post - especially non edm as I love listening to other peoples passion for music

[hr]

okay non edm…

i love soul…

and for one of my best life’s theme song…

and theo parrish edit

[quote]isoprophex (21/04/2011)[hr]- although I am playing fast and loose with the 5 track rule…sorry!!!

Just to show its not only four to the floor thats my thing:

[/quote]

Me too.

To me these seem very obvious, but they are obvious because they are brilliant.

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=- YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=roy ayers everybody loves the sunshine - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Manzel - Space Funk - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Nina Simone - See line woman - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Mr Mayfield…

[quote]slender (22/04/2011)[hr]This thread is wicked

But I would love too see some over folks post - especially non edm as I love listening to other peoples passion for music

[hr][/quote]

ok here we are some non edm jams

it doesnt get any better than this

^ minus the bear is great :slight_smile: saw them play at pukkelpop last year