How To Make - Nu Skool Retro House With Dancing Divaz / 255

We have a Don Diablo style course coming....

Perfect! Do you have rough estimate for when?

This time next month - I estimate (thats my get out clause incase this slips!!) But hoping for four weeks time

Awesome! Thanks :D

I could do that too lol

Collab? 2 weeks? :D

Hello Ian , first congratulations for production . My greatest difficulty is in mastering , I would like you to tell us what the correct frequency for drums , voice , bass etc. etc..Me forgive I know not speak English , I'm using Google translator.

Hi Fatech, you could try this course - http://www.sonicacademy.com/Tr...

Thanks my friend.

Thanks my friend

Chris Agnelli.
Your website is the best of all I knew, but I can give a suggestion that will make it much more complete ? Enter subtitles even in English because there may be many subscribers like me who do not know how to speak English, but when reading the caption I can understand better because reading has a better understanding that hearing . I was much more faithful to the site if you do this . It is the hint. Thank U.
Even I have 5 tracks on beatport and so was thanks to you and Sonicacademy . However so I'm able to communicate because I am using Google translator.

Half way through. Really dope man. Your early remixes Baby D, Corona, Dana Dawson etc were all getting smashed here in Melbourne when I first started discovering Club music, pretty awesome that im watching one of your tutorials now, all this time later!

Hey Thanks Adam , yeah where do all the years go ? lol I was lucky to tour Australia in 93 with the prodigy (as Dream Frequency) amazing Country , big ups ! :)

Great stuff in this tutorial, thanks very much. One issue ive come across though, im working through this in Ableton and ive reached the Arpegg stage. What notes are you using for those? Ive not found the arp sample in the project file that came with this course.

Many thanks

Butt

The vocal file says the bpm is 124 but Im noticing in the very first video your tempo is set to 126. Did you skip the step where you stretched the vocal or is the audio files name wrong and the vocal is actually set to 126? I put the tempo at both and neither line up in any obvious way since the entire consolidated file seems to just be pieces of chops. Anyway I'm posting this before actually watching the course so maybe by the time this is answered ill see a video where the vocal file is time stretched. If not, how did your tempo get to 126 with a vocal thats 124?

getting to the arrangement part of it now and did I really zone out and miss an entire section being built? haha. Where did the third secton of the song come from with the lower organ and bass with the harmony moving downwards instead of up like the first section and break. Which video was that third section made in? Also what key is the song in? Dont worry about my question below this one, it was answered in the vocal video that I seen right after posting it.

Just download the file project.

Any chance of this course in Ableton please?

YES YES PLEASE I'D LOVE TO SEE THIS IN ABLETON OR SOMETHING SIMULAR WITH PIANO... ITS ACTUALLY AN AWESOME TRACK!!

Please put something like this up in ableton??? AND i have to agree that its pretty weird that we cant see the plugins when ur working with them (as they're on screen 2) i understand screen carnage but we NEED to see them to learn!