How To Use - Ableton Live 9 Beginner Level 1 / 325

How can i get that filter frequency manipulator, the one used while arraging the automation on the lead line. I do not understand where that add on comes from. Do i have to download it? if so where. I downloaded the demo files, and opening it appears on my ableton, but when i close it is no more, so, i guess i have to install it or something. Any thoughts? I appreciate help on this guys

This is great! Having Ableton for 4 days now and already playin' my own version of this song in my car!

I am about to be halfway through this, and it has been exactly what I was looking for. I am very glad I enrolled in this site.

This was an awesome tutorial. I am very impressed with the quality. I look forward to taking more courses here.

Spot on, so easy to follow. Thank you :)

Trying to click the videos nothing is happening ?

are you logged in ?

yes logged in working in firefox but safari & google chrome i press the link no windows open ?

online doesn’t work WTF

it sounds like you have blocked popups perhaps?

Hello, in tutorial 10 you are able to duplicate notes and move them about by holding 'Alt' It doesn't work for me on a PC. Is there a different key to hold on a PC than on a MAC?

Ctrl on PC

Great thak you for such a quick response

Do I have to be a silver or gold member to watch tutorial 4 through 18. Am I only permitted to watch 1, 2, and 3?

Hi it keep s saying "This video is unavailable" seems to be the only course so far that's doing that for me.

Yes, the first few are free to watch, but get watch the rest and get all the project files and samples you need to be a subscriber.

http://www.sonicacademy.com/subscription

Everything seems to be going fine until I try and change in to arrangement view where my drums and percussion only seem to play for 1 bar and stop. Synths still play on fine. Any idea why?

Just completed Level 1, learned so much! Very much appreciate this guys

Awesome explanation of the software and tools, i'm moving along and creating my first original track in no time! One question though, I can't seem to locate the "Filter Frequency" on any MIDI or Audio as shown in "Tutorial 15 - Automation"?

What am I missing?

My guess is that you have the two drop down columns under your MIDI track titles in Arrangement View selected currently to "Master" and "Track Volume." Therefore, that dotted red line across your MIDI clips will be controlling volume. To select the Filter Frequency, the two drop down columns that should be selected are "ANA Synth Lead High CPU" and "Filter Freq." Hope this helps!

moving that knob on the instrument should present the new automation line on your channel. If it doesn't you can select where it displays 'master' - change it to 'ANA Lead Synth' and then the 2nd box change it to 'Filter Freq'