New Member's Say Hello

Hey am new to the board! Hope I find it useful, and I look forward to posting up some tunes for some feedback over the coming months! Been involved with dance music for years (DJing, and using an engineer to write tracks) but have just started writing my own beats in Ableton, and look forward to getting out of the starting blocks as it were! :slight_smile:

Howdy to all the new folks since i last said hi :slight_smile:

Hey guys Iā€™m new, just joined last week , and i must admit the stuff you guys teach is pure quality straight to the point not like a 40min vid of gibberish straight to the point love it :).

Also HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE!! :slight_smile:

hope to maybe do some collabs with some people here seems like a nice community :slight_smile:

Talk soon everyone

Ash

Have been signed up for a few months now watching, reading and learning and thought I should say a big hello to the crew at SA and all members.

Good to be on here and looking forward to contributing where possible!

Greetings fellow producers. My name is Reid, Iā€™m 21. I am a producer, DJ, and recording engineer. I produce electro house, pop tunes, Ectā€¦ I do most of my work in Reason 5, and pro tools. I would probably use ableton more if I understood how to use itā€™s unique features better. I hope you enjoy my tunes!

Stream djreidiculous music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Welcome Reid! :slight_smile:

ICN & slender no wonder you both have so many posts.

you both are like the Sonic Academy forum greeters.

for some reason I just envision John (ICN) standing at the front door of the websiteā€¦

ā€œWelcome to Costco. I love you.ā€

[quote]UnitedVision (18/03/2011)[hr]ICN & slender no wonder you both have so many posts.

for some reason I just envision John (ICN) standing at the front door of the websiteā€¦

[/quote]

LOL!!:smiley:

[quote]willidaniel (18/03/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (18/03/2011)[hr]ICN & slender no wonder you both have so many posts.

[/quote]

LOL!!:D[/quote]

+1

But as well you know every post I post is a well thought out constuctive helpfull to the point, articulate, friendly, non judgemental, informative pile of dog poo :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]UnitedVision (18/03/2011)[hr]ICN & slender no wonder you both have so many posts.

[/quote]

how did you get that pic of icn?

That was before the An@l bleeching. You should see me now :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (18/03/2011)[hr]That was before the An@l bleeching. You should see me now :)[/quote]

PIX or it didnt happen!

You rumbled me! :wink:

Hey everyone, Iā€™m new to the site and new to music technology. I really look forward to learning how to harness all the modern tools and utilize them in my creative process. Thanks in advance for your help!

wwwwwwelcome :smiley:

Hi All!

My name is Jamie and I live in North Carolina in the United States. Iā€™m a professional classical musician, and as a child of the 80s, I have had a long-time desire to make electronic music. I have been working at it for about 2 years now, using all my musical experience with classical and applying it to modern technology. I spend about 4-6 hours a day (apart from my day job as a piano instructor at the local college) working on new music which includes both remixes and originals.

I am primarily interested in a mixture of the minimal and jazz genres, and am still working out kinks in the merger of those two styles. I am happy to be a part of this community and hope to make some good friends along the way!

Considering the fact that I am almost 40, I donā€™t have any grand ideas about making a huge impact in the music industry, but I hope to make some memorable music that perhaps gets noticed! If not, then I had fun in my studio doing something productive! Nice to meet you all!

Jamie

Welcome Jamie

Ā Nice to have you on board Mateā€¦ you sound like an interesting Chap!Ā  :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone, been a member for about a week now. Signed up to advance my knowledge in logic, then i started watching some ableton vids. two days in i got live suite and have been extremely impressed with how fast i can learn from these tutorials, and have realized how great a program live is. if not for SA i would have never even bothered to use ableton, and that would have just been stupid.

whats up man. this is a fun place 2 be. ableton is a monster. learn as much as you can!

on another side noteā€¦:stuck_out_tongue: ICN you are safe now. the page is now hidden into the depths of this thread. :wink:

LOL