About the new music theory vids

Well im not going to apologise, i dont like being a dik to people but in one post Jamie said i was lazy, had na bad attitude, stirred trouble etc etc how am i meant to respond to that?

See what I mean, guys?

Everything NOW…

Everything EASY…

No thanks. I’ve done enough. I was thinking about completing the series with chords, but if it isn’t appreciated, then the heck with it. I’ll go work on my own tracks and leave Jan to figure out what a melody actually is.

J

Yer please do Jamie i dont think i could take another series of videos where you explain everything about chords and then post an example of you playing a cminor repetatively over a techno loop. Id rather eat my own ****.

Also posting stuff like that getting everyone on your side saying please jamie blah blah dont stop making vids etc etc is just sad and pathetic tbh…

Its such a shame as well as you really seemed to have knowledge on music…

Jan shoot and foot spring to mind man ,

get a grip !

if you cant figure **** out then stop making music and take up knitting or change jobs after all scrubbing jizz of windows in a seedy amsterdam brothel cant be much fun eh :smiley:

Wow this thread still going on :stuck_out_tongue:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

just stumbled across this now…:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

guys cant we just stop all this fussin and a feudin and get down to some lovin?!?!?

maybe with a nice melody???

oooops - melody is getting to be a 4 letter word around here!

[quote]egg2 (11/06/2011)[hr]scrubbing jizz of windows in a seedy amsterdam brothel cant be much fun eh :D[/quote]

LOL

Maths not your strong point chekka :smiley:

[quote]ICN (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (11/06/2011)[hr]scrubbing jizz of windows in a seedy amsterdam brothel cant be much fun eh :D[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

I’d do it :wink:

If you need a hand… give me a shout ;)

[quote]slender (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (11/06/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (11/06/2011)[hr]scrubbing jizz of windows in a seedy amsterdam brothel cant be much fun eh :D[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

I’d do it ;)[/quote]

and then jan could turn up and tell you off for not doing it right!!! :wink:

I cant believe what i have just read :angry:

Its a disgrace a guy goes out of his way to help others and does it excellently and throughly and gets bullsh*t like this.

The point of any tutorial is to take on board what is shown and translate that to your own work. If the teacher chooses a style that they are comfortable with thats their prerogative end of story. Notwithstanding any of that you could easily apply the methods Jamie was describing to any genre not even limited too electronic music.

Jamie im sure i speak for the majority and the tutorials you have produced are second to none forget this nonsense

[quote]vibes (11/06/2011)[hr]

Its a disgrace a guy goes out of his way to help others and does it excellently and throughly and gets bullsh*t like this.

[/quote]

Well put my friend

bump!!vibes well put

jan de jong or jan de wrong ?:smiley:

[quote]vibes (11/06/2011)[hr]I cant believe what i have just read :angry:

The point of any tutorial is to take on board what is shown and translate that to your own work. If the teacher chooses a style that they are comfortable with thats their prerogative end of story. Notwithstanding any of that you could easily apply the methods Jamie was describing to any genre not even limited too electronic music.

Jamie im sure i speak for the majority and the tutorials you have produced are second to none forget this nonsense

[/quote]

Seriously Jan !! ***k off :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]egg2 (11/06/2011)[hr]bump!!vibes jan de jong or jan de wrong ?:D[/quote]

hahahaha !

[quote]egg2 (11/06/2011)[hr]

jan de jong or jan de wrong ?:D[/quote]

That’s gotta be quote of the week :slight_smile:

Did someone book jan a taxi?!?

Lol

Soooo…

I think feedback on tutorials is crutial but always works better if done with a tad of respect to how long and how much work has gone in to them.

I think if you had said something along the lines of “great tutorial… could you maybe expand some of the examples to include some other styles and genres… cheers!”

It would be more likley to get included in future tuts which benifits everyone… a bit of decorum and maners goes a long way.

lets all just move on and think of how we could have done things differntly.:smiley: