ANA 2 2.0.98 - Bug Report for Verbatron FX ( ARM code & M1 Silicon MacOS )

@Tekalight

No problems.
That’s correct, besides AU version I’ve additionally tested VST version of ANA2 in Bitwig 4.0.1 (it doesn’t support AU) both in native and Rosetta-mode.

ANA2 in rosetta-mode doesn’t have verbotron bug, at least in my configuration.

And as I mentioned earlier, I have tested the plugin in latest Ableton 11 and Studio One 5 Pro versions with no issues, because these daws don’t support M1 natively yet.

1 Like

OK, thanks again for this confirmation and your testings.

We’ll ask the devs to look into this again, for some reason we’ve been unable to reproduce this on our end so far, we’ll run some further testings and keep you guys updated via this forums thread.

1 Like

@DG1 @myoss

OK guys, we’ve been able to reproduce this on our end, so the bug is confirmed and has been added to list.

Should be fixed in a future update, thank you again for your testings and reports guys, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Hi Stéphane, sorry I’ve been offline.

Thanks for the update and your persistence to confirm the bug. Thanks also to @myoss for your testing!
I look forward to the future update and will test again then.

Cheers,
Darren.

1 Like

Hi there @DG1 and @myoss

• Latest release v2.0.99 is now available for download : My Account / My Downloads / Plugins

• This version fixes this issue with the verbatron Fx outputing only in Mon on M1 Silicon Macs.

Please make sure to check the Readme file from the main installer archive for other fixes/improvements as well as a cool new feature :wink: