BBQ's!

1st BBQ of the year, happening right now.

Made this seasons 10er piece of sh!t Tesco kettle BBQ - that’ll eventually be fkd in the bin around december.

Decent weather here in Ireland. Lovely evening.

Just seen the first ladybird that I’ve seen in years… picked it up & it flew straight up in the air - at least 3 times the height of the house. Gobsmacked.

In ratio to us… imagine if we could fly the same distance… you’d be a few mile up at least. He had no probs flying either… was going exactly the way he wanted and fkn fast to boot. Fair play - LOL

Im on a bbq tip too… got a new gas bottle and a bunch of pepper burgers and snags. Tasty. Great day here in belfast. result!

I just killed my 1st wasp of the year :slight_smile:

Ive actually got sunstroke man burnt to a crisp and it wasn’t that hot …light weight :doze:

[quote]egg2 (09/04/2011)[hr]Ive actually got sunstroke man burnt to a crisp and it wasn’t that hot …light weight :doze:

[/quote]

[quote]slender (09/04/2011)[hr]I just killed my 1st wasp of the year :)[/quote]

Poor Jan! :wink: :hehe: :smiley:

[quote]egg2 (09/04/2011)[hr]Ive actually got sunstroke man burnt to a crisp and it wasn’t that hot …light weight :doze:
[/quote]

LOL

[quote]phil johnston (09/04/2011)[hr]Im on a bbq tip too… got a new gas bottle and a bunch of pepper burgers and snags. Tasty. Great day here in belfast. result![/quote]

G’wan the snags!

[quote]ICN (09/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (09/04/2011)[hr]I just killed my 1st wasp of the year :)[/quote]

Poor Jan! :wink: :hehe: :D[/quote]

I think more butterfly when I think of Jan :wink:

[quote]phil johnston (09/04/2011)[hr]Im on a bbq tip too… got a new gas bottle and a bunch of pepper burgers and snags. Tasty. Great day here in belfast. result![/quote]

Gas BBQ???

Get out…

points at door.

Glad someone else said it! LOL

[quote]slender (09/04/2011)[hr][quote]egg2 (09/04/2011)[hr]Ive actually got sunstroke man burnt to a crisp and it wasn’t that hot …light weight :doze:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha :smiley:

Whats a snag?

Its always BBQ season here in Florida. We have two seasons… Hot and sizzling! However, even when I lived in Ohio, I used to BBQ when it was snowing outside. A little cold weather shouldn’t stop you from being a man and firing up the grill, should it?

LOL Howie, I once suggested a winter BBq and everyone looked at me as if I was crazy - then come to think about it most people do that all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a gas BBQ and it sucks! May as well cook everything inside and serve it up outside, pointless. No flavour with gas!

Spent a fortune on something that looks like the fkn starship enterprise and thought I was the daddy. Mug!

Give me charcoal anyday

I prefer coke - boom boom :smiley:

[quote]Mussi81 (12/04/2011)[hr]I have a gas BBQ and it sucks! May as well cook everything inside and serve it up outside, pointless. No flavour with gas!

Spent a fortune on something that looks like the fkn starship enterprise and thought I was the daddy. Mug!

Give me charcoal anyday[/quote]

I agree 110%. However, Im pretty sure you can get a grill that is both gas AND charcoal, yeah? I know they cost more money, but serves as the ultimate convenience. I get home from the gym by 7:30p. I dont want to wait till 8:30 just to be able to put my meat on because im waiting for the coals to char. Waste of charcoal IMO. This way, you just fire that grill up and your ready to go in 10 minutes.

No one answered me… Whats a snag?

.[quote]howiegroove (12/04/2011)No one answered me… Whats a snag?[/quote]

[url]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=snag+bbq[/url]

[quote]ICN (12/04/2011)[hr].[quote]howiegroove (12/04/2011)No one answered me… Whats a snag?[/quote]

[url]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=snag+bbq[/url][/quote]

See, as I didnt know what a snag was to begin with I wouldn’t know how to search for it. So yes, it was kinda hard.

And your question in the other topic on if I would get violent.

No, I dont get violent. I just wanted to see if I can see all the sores on the inside of your mouth while it keeps flapping. I bet your kid will get beat up as he grows up. Any kid would if they had you as a dad. :stuck_out_tongue: