BBQ's!

I wish you guys would stop bullying me, I get **** on in threads I dont even post in and all I do is try and help people :frowning:

[quote]jjdejong0 (12/04/2011)[hr]I wish you guys would stop bullying me, I get **** on in threads I dont even post in and all I do is try and help people :([/quote]

lol wayne your avatar is amazing…

LOL - I was joking Howie - I didnt care about what you had to say in the first place (to be perfectly honest). Sorry for you taking it seriously!

Thanks for caring too much about nothing again & dragging the nonsense into another random thread. Appreciate the late idiotic response also!

Filed in the Howie Bin. Need to empty it soon… as its getting really full :laugh:

[quote]howiegroove (12/04/2011)[hr]And your question in the other topic on if I would get violent.

No, I dont get violent. I just wanted to see if I can see all the sores on the inside of your mouth while it keeps flapping. I bet your kid will get beat up as he grows up. Any kid would if they had you as a dad. :P[/quote]

[quote]jjdejong0 (12/04/2011)[hr]I wish you guys would stop bullying me, I get **** on in threads I dont even post in and all I do is try and help people :([/quote]

Hold on! I know who this is… Give me a clue… Is he furry? :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (12/04/2011)[hr]LOL - I was joking Howie - I didnt care about what you had to say in the first place (to be perfectly honest). Sorry for you taking it seriously!

Thanks for caring too much about nothing again & dragging the nonsense into another random thread. Appreciate the late idiotic response also!

Filed in the Howie Bin. Need to empty it soon… as its getting really full :laugh:

[quote]howiegroove (12/04/2011)[hr]And your question in the other topic on if I would get violent.

No, I dont get violent. I just wanted to see if I can see all the sores on the inside of your mouth while it keeps flapping. I bet your kid will get beat up as he grows up. Any kid would if they had you as a dad. :P[/quote][/quote]

Alot with all the garbage that comes out of your mouth son? Nothing like a 40 year old trying relive his youth with no talent.

lol Howie hates ICN more than I hate techno…

The kids are still squabbling I see.

[quote]howiegroove (12/04/2011)[hr]

Alot with all the garbage that comes out of your mouth son? Nothing like a 40 year old trying relive his youth with no talent.[/quote]

Ho-ho-ho! :hehe:

What are you even on about anymore Howie?

Lets recap (on a selection… otherwise we’d be here all night):

Real men having BBQ’s out in the cold :hehe:

Confrontations over my “big mouth”

Kids getting beaten up??! LOL

Reliving youth?

I think the problem isnt “my big mouth” - its more a case of your brain isnt fast enough to realise that people arent having a pop at you, its always just banter.

Maybe its general paranoia, or whatever your Shrink has labelled it; so you’ll understand - I dunno.

You’re in a different league altogether Howie - Fantasty fkn League! You are a nutter.

Anyway… Good luck! I’ll stop helping you to embarrass yourself now :laugh:

@Jan - LOL :hehe:

@Jon - Goo Goo :slight_smile:

handbags at dawn! All in the name of techno…

[quote]jjdejong0 (12/04/2011)[hr]handbags at dawn! All in the name of techno…[/quote]

And you dont need a TV licence to watch this soap either! :wink:

I try not to comment on the squabbling very much on here, but come on now lads, no need to keep poking at each other on the forums, keep it to PM’s or something please. It’s getting really boring when every thread turns into a slagging match and makes me not reply because of it.

NOW, to bring it back on topic.

BBQ’s - a particular favorite of mine! I cook everything I can on the grill. SO MUCH flavour in comparison to any other way of cooking in my opinion.

I make a mean burger but my personal specialty is stuffed steaks (with king crab meat) or butterflied leg of lamb. Also rosemary potatoes.

Snags are sausages Howie - UK/Irish slang. I’m a big big fan of the simplicity of the snag, although I’m suffering over in Canada. The hot dogs / wieners over here rock but getting a good pork sausage or cumberland sausage is next to impossible in the supermarket. There is a UK store that makes their own ones though which is a godsend on a hangover morning. I suspect the states is pretty similar too.

Winter is a great time to BBQ - it gets to -28 over here and I still BBQ in the winter (alright, not when it’s that cold though). Often when it’s below -10 I’ll BBQ on the gas barbie.

Charcoal BBQ’s are fine but it’s all about wood burning in my opinion. That being said - I have gas and I’d not bother with anything else really.

I love that BBQ smell cos it like solidifies that summer and warmer times are here, and I mean anyone that they would rather have snow bringing a country to a halt, scraping ice of their cars, cold weather and it being dark at 4:30 is an idiot…

But… But… :wink: :hehe:

Cumberland Sausage. A fine Sausage.

Longshot here, but here goes: If ever anyone is in Ireland, buying Sausages (LOL)… If you can find a Supermarket called “Superquinn” - They do incredible Sausages.

Their bread is class too. 2 essential purchases any time you go there.

Actually I thougt a snag was something completely differnt - wheres my beer :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (12/04/2011)[hr]Actually I thougt a snag was something completely differnt - wheres my beer :)[/quote]

no thats called a “snatch” mate :stuck_out_tongue:

No embarrassment at all. Jokes on you homeboy! You should go make some dope music though!

And…back to the topic…

Has anyone here ever used or do you own a smoker? Here in the south people get a smoker and they take pork shoulder (pork butt if youre a southerner), and smoke it for a few hours. I think they use hickory wood and and some other wood, im not sure. But this goes to create some amazing pulled pork and stuff.

Anyone over in the UK make baby back ribs? I make some AMAZING ribs!

[quote]Mussi81 (12/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (12/04/2011)[hr]Actually I thougt a snag was something completely differnt - wheres my beer :)[/quote]

no thats called a “snatch” mate :P[/quote]

Thats right - The Snag is attached to the Snatch :wink: :slight_smile:

[quote]howiegroove (12/04/2011)[hr]No embarrassment at all. Jokes on you homeboy! You should go make some dope music though!

And…back to the topic…

Has anyone here ever used or do you own a smoker? Here in the south people get a smoker and they take pork shoulder (pork butt if youre a southerner), and smoke it for a few hours. I think they use hickory wood and and some other wood, im not sure. But this goes to create some amazing pulled pork and stuff.

Anyone over in the UK make baby back ribs? I make some AMAZING ribs![/quote]

I had a smoker when I lived in the UK and couldn’t really get on with it… had to rig a hairdryer up to blow air into it because it couldn’t suck enough in through the intakes! Did some wicked chicken in it. You’ve never seen such white chicken in your life!

Ribs are some of my favorite food, can’t believe I forgot them! Going to have to whip them out this summer on my new grill.

[quote]Bouffont (12/04/2011)[hr]

I make a mean burger but my personal specialty is stuffed steaks (with king crab meat) or butterflied leg of lamb. Also rosemary potatoes.

[/quote]

Whens the invite - that sounds ace :slight_smile: