Cannot find ANA after installation

I recently downloaded the ANA demo but it seems after i complete the installation, ANA is no where to be found, all i find when i search my mac is the folder containing the installation files, I’ve installed in both 32 and 64 bit to see if that made a difference but still nothing (I think 64 bit is correct for Logic Pro X) Any ideas?

[quote]Rus-T (23/08/2014)[hr]I recently downloaded the ANA demo but it seems after i complete the installation, ANA is no where to be found, all i find when i search my mac is the folder containing the installation files, I’ve installed in both 32 and 64 bit to see if that made a difference but still nothing (I think 64 bit is correct for Logic Pro X) Any ideas?[/quote]br
br
yes the 64 bit is the correct version - however searching your computer for files is not required - you need to select ANA from your AU Instruments from within Logic

I’ve also checked in the AU instruments in Logic all that shows up is e ‘AUSampler’ and the ‘DLSMusicDevice’

I also have the same problem within logic pro x. I can’t see ana in the instruments list at all. I’m thinking it might be a copy protection issue.