Choosing a dj name

[quote]JamieinNC (27/04/2011)[hr]I’m liking this thread too.

Might not be a bad idea to maybe think about something very personal to you, like a place from childhood or a nickname your family used when you were a kid, and perhaps respell it or modernize it.

For example, the artist Akufen got his name by phonetically respelling the French term for tinnitus, which happens to be “acouphène.”

See?

Jamie[/quote]

So what he’s trying to say is if you listen to his music too much you’ll go deaf?

Thats cool - Didnt know that.

I seen him play once… Very good.

Might not be a bad idea to maybe think about something very personal to you, like a place from childhood or a nickname your family used when you were a kid, and perhaps respell it or modernize it.

For example, the artist Akufen got his name by phonetically respelling the French term for tinnitus, which happens to be “acouphène.”

See?

Jamie[/quote]

[quote]UnitedVision (27/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/04/2011)[hr]So long it does not have Vision or United in it you will be fine :D[/quote]

hahahaha. tell me about it.[/quote]

or Vision & Dub :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe: :cool:

Haha, That’ would be ironic, wouldn’t it? No, his music is actually quite good. My Way isn’t made anymore, so I had to pay a pretty penny to get a copy of the CD. Totally worth it, though.

[quote]Roben (27/04/2011)[hr][quote]JamieinNC (27/04/2011)[hr]I’m liking this thread too.

See?

Jamie[/quote]

So what he’s trying to say is if you listen to his music too much you’ll go deaf?[/quote]

Yes, I’m full of lots of information that, honestly, doesn’t matter…haha! I wish it would help me arrange tunes easier!

[quote]ICN (27/04/2011)[hr]Thats cool -Didnt know that.

I seen him playonce… Very good.

See?

Jamie[/quote][/quote]

Maybe you should change your name it gotta work right? :smiley:

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Yes, I’m full of lots of information that, honestly, doesn’t matter…haha! I wish it would help me arrange tunes easier!

See?

Jamie[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Haha I already have the stage name I would use if I ever release anything of quality. It’s just that very few people know what it is at the moment. Trying to take a different slant on marketing…hah!

[quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr]Maybe you should change your name it gotta work right? :smiley:

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Yes, I’m full of lots of information that, honestly, doesn’t matter…haha! I wish it would help me arrange tunes easier!

See?

Jamie[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

No Jamie, I think Slender was trying to suggest that you change your name in the Control Panel of the forum :smiley:

Theres no potential difficulty or hassle that you’ll meet after you do it.

Really. None whatsoever. He’d recommend it to anyone :hehe:

Hmm…let me see if I can think of something clever…

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]No Jamie, I think Slender was trying to suggest that you change your name in the Control Panel of the forum :smiley:

Theres no potential difficulty or hasslethat you’ll meet after you do it.

Really. None whatsoever. He’d recommend it to anyone:hehe:[/quote]

That’s better…

LOL

Kids today :smiley:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mad Fkker! :laugh:

Now, it exists forever :wink: :hehe:

I already got a screen shot! Wait until you see what I do with it…

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mad Fkker! :laugh:

Now, it exists forever :wink: :hehe:

[/quote]

[hr]

Haha

UV will be jealous that he didnt think of that 1st :stuck_out_tongue:

Jan wont like it whatsoever.

Howie wont care.

Mussi will say that he bought one off Ebay.

Egg will say “Mmmmwaaahahahahahaha”

Jon will think its SA’s fault… even though they dont do tuts on contraception

Roben will need someone to tell him how babies are made & that this was a miracle.

Wayne will do a new topic, asking how to do it.

Bang will say “Kids” too and we’ll say, no, just the one :D

TheAnt will admit to working for Microsoft… and give people a reason to hate him :wink: :hehe: :cool: :smiley: :cool: :cool:

Lattetown will do a poll asking how everyone thinks it happened?

Chekka will post a link, but it wont work :stuck_out_tongue:

Phil will post at 0443 saying “I love everyone… You guys are awesome”

Bryan will come up with a name of Bird that is apt.

Have I left anyone out… running out of steam here :hehe:

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]UV will be jealous that he didnt think of that 1st :stuck_out_tongue:

Howie wont care.

Jon will think its SA’s fault… even though they dont do tuts on contraception

Roben will need someone to tell him how babies are made & that this was a miracle.

Bang will say “Kids” too and we’ll say, no, just the one :D

Have I left anyone out… running out of steam here :hehe:[/quote]

lol very good, but how did you know?

i got one the other day …

Cos I was the seller.

Theres 2 Boxes and a small packet on its way to ya! :wink: :laugh: :cool:

I’m taking the rest of the day off. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard…

Fkn Gas! :laugh: :hehe:

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]UV will be jealous that he didnt think of that 1st :stuck_out_tongue:

Howie wont care.

Jon willthinkitsSA’s fault… even though they dont do tuts on contraception

Bang will say “Kids” too and we’ll say, no, just the one:D

TheAnt will admit to working for Microsoft… and give people a reason to hate him :wink: :hehe: :cool: :smiley: :cool: :cool:

Have I left anyone out… running out of steam here :hehe:[/quote]

lolololol. im glad im not ur love child. otherwise i’d have to go back and get checked out at the clinic again…:w00t:

hillarious list tho. hahahahahaha :hehe: