Choosing a dj name

What do you mean by “again,” hmm?

[quote]lolololol. im glad im not ur love child. otherwise i’d have to back and checked out at the clinic again…:w00t:

hillarious list tho. hahahahahaha :hehe:[/quote]

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]What do you mean by “again,” hmm?

[quote]lolololol. im glad im not ur love child. otherwise i’d have to back and checked out at the clinic again…:w00t:

hillarious list tho. hahahahahaha :hehe:[/quote][/quote]

I like to drink alcohol. what else can i say… :smiley:

Its common place in certain States Cough UV’s state… Inbreeding:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :cool: to check the kids for webbed feet & the like :smiley:

I thought most of the states had rampant inbreeding? :hehe:

Jeez…I still can’t get over that pic of yours…

Wicked! That makes it ok so! :smiley:

Ahh another constructive day in the world of SA :stuck_out_tongue:

Slender…did you catch the image I had posted for a while as my signature?

No mate - but I’m calling my lawyer just incase :smiley:

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Slender…did you catch the image I had posted for a while as my signature?

Haha…well here it is:

I would have kept it as a signature, but it’s the little doses here and there that make all the difference and keep everything “fresh…” Like a meth-head’s teeth!

[quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr]No mate - but I’m calling my lawyer just incase :smiley:

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Slender…did you catch the image I had posted for a while as my signature?

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Haha…well here it is:

I would have kept it as a signature, but it’s the little doses here and there that make all the difference and keep everything “fresh…” Like a meth-head’s teeth!

[quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr]No mate - but I’m calling my lawyer just incase :smiley:

[quote]slender (28/04/2011)[hr]Ahh another constructive day in the world of SA :P[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. omg. thats great.

Oh my God, United, did you miss it too? damn I must not have kept it up long enough! Well, there it is!

[quote]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. omg. thats great.[/quote]

My Lawyer will be in touch - I look far too good looking in that picture

[quote]JamieinNC (28/04/2011)[hr]Haha…well here it is:

Haha!