Deadmau5 is the biggest tool EVER!

not really wanting to sound like his opinion bothers but if i came down to paying to see a good dj or see him then there’s no contest.

I would pay good money to watch great dj’s play but i wouldn’t even bother getting up off the sofa for the post if i won free VIP tickets to see Deadmau5.

[quote]jjdejong0 (28/10/2010)[hr]I also want to make the point that Armin is the only dj ever to win No 1 4 years on the trot. [/quote]

Doesn’t he pay for that though ?

can someone post that link to those guys that boost big dj profiles in the top 100 list.

i know you’re into trance and i respect that, i love trance to but lets not pretend that tiesto, PVD or Armin for one second are the greatest dj’s on the plannet. Quite a few people that paid for the tiesto Armin & PVD’s albums have never been to see a dj perform and simply buy the albums based on MTV, in fact even my dad (62) has Tiesto “Parade of Athletes” and if i asked him if he liked trance he would probably say “i like that dancey disco tech stuff What’s his name Makes”

But still all said and done i would much rather pay to watch these guys than Deadmau5

LEAVE DEADMAU5 ALONE!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

[quote]seanl (28/10/2010)[hr]LEAVE DEADMAU5 ALONE!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Someone needs to overdub that with a really dead pan ‘Deadmouse’ everytime he says Britney.

I’d do it, but I’m off to bed…

Armin never paid i dont think mabey your confused with dj dan. Also david guetta makes alot more money than armin so wouldnt that mean he would be number 1?

[quote]jjdejong0 (29/10/2010)[hr]Armin never paid i dont think mabey your confused with dj dan. Also david guetta makes alot more money than armin so wouldnt that mean he would be number 1?[/quote]

def DJ dan.

guetta has a better agent, thats all!

I lost respect for Deadmau5 after he started to talk **** about Djs and people who bought his music before. he is an attention whore.and like to start **** with people.

Like i remember he made a remix contest requesting to remix his song in C major. later on he stated that is easy to make music in minor keys or something related.

and so on , he always talk **** just to get attention.

that is all

he might be a big Producer but have an even bigger mouth to talk **** .

Deadmau5’s attitude has been the same since even 3 years ago. Even from when he was playing 5 hour sets, instead of 2 hours. Otherwise, i would agree – but since i started listening to him, his music has gotten better.

I critique everything, and i haven’t seen any bad changes in his stuff.

The only difference with Joel Zimmerman with everyone else, IS that he said it first - publically about dj’s (literally just dj’s) to actual producers. He is hilarious, he is so blunt about things.

I can’t stand djing stuff. I have much more respect for people like him who can actually make music and speaks his mind instead of kissing up to media.

[quote]UnitedVision (29/10/2010)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (29/10/2010)[hr]Armin never paid i dont think mabey your confused with dj dan. Also david guetta makes alot more money than armin so wouldnt that mean he would be number 1?[/quote]

def DJ dan.

guetta has a better agent, thats all![/quote]

No someone posted a link quite a while back for a promotion company that boost your votes and profiles and almost every Dj in the top 100 was on their books.

Yeah its AM:Only or something like that but i dont think they literally go around spending money to boost votes in the poll for all their DJ’s it would cost them too much. Also is it any different to big mainstream record labels paying big radio stations for more airplay of their latest releases. Also i dont know about guettas agents being better or not i just know he is alot more mainstream and makes alot more money than armin through his record sales.

Deadmau5 is the biggest tool EVER! = because he sucks his own plumbs! His head toooo far up his own arse, he needs to pull it right ooooot before it gets lost!

His agent is better because he has more ability to do more things. Guetta has the same agent as Tiesto, Carl Cox, Sander Van Doorn, Ferry Corsten, Richie Hawtin, Benny Benassi, and a few others i can’t think of at the moment. The more artists you have as an agent the more connections and possibilities that you get for your artists. its simple.

i agree that guetta is def more mainstream.

and yeah its amonly that is the agency.

First off, that interview is new. However, he did say it before. Which leads me to believe, has this guy learned? Next off, he’s a fu*king moron. Seriously, anyone can have an opinion. The trick is to keep them to yourself. That retard has no restraint. Next thing you know he is gonna start making racist or anti-Semitic comments in public. Cmon man, seriously? On the flip, I know someone else said this, but I hate people that all of a sudden want to spin records because its “cool” or whatevs. There are tons of those. However, if you make music, AND DJ, I think its a different ballgame. Thats being original. Most all DJ’s that are on the national stage make original music.

And for the record, BBB (until recently) has not put out ONE original song. He got his fame from winning the DMC in '86 and has been riding on those coat tails for about 20 years.

HOLY **** GUYS!!! I JUST FOUND OLD PICTURES OF DEADMAU5 BEFORE HE WAS MAKING MUSIC AND WAS A RAVER! LAUGH YOUR *** OFF!

[quote]howiegroove (29/10/2010)[hr]

And for the record, BBB (until recently) has not put out ONE original song. He got his fame from winning the DMC in '86 and has been riding on those coat tails for about 20 years.[/quote]

i knew I was right about that 1. i honestly havnt been keeping tabs on him. so wasn’t aware he started making tunes.

i agree with ya howie. he’s an idiot for throwing his fans/customers under the bus. and its a pretty arrogant thing to do or say to the media/public.

in the end tho, I HATE how many people are starting to “DJ” when any moron can do it. lol and then to walk around as tho because your a DJ your god’s gift to the party scene. its one of the reasons I stopped going out all the time. maby this only happens here in the States but I doubt it.

somebody else posted about guitar hero along my comment about DJ hero. We can all agree that dj hero isnt the same thing as actual djing (but its close), just as much guitar hero isnt the same thing as playing guitar (but its close)… my point is that it has become so popular to imagine yourself as “cool” because you play guitar or DJing that they made it into a game. pretty funny 2 me. it has become mainstream. when stuff becomes mainstream, its like that because more people do it. also when stuff becomes mainstream it also becomes played out and eventually it dies…

[quote]howiegroove (29/10/2010)[hr]HOLY **** GUYS!!! I JUST FOUND OLD PICTURES OF DEADMAU5 BEFORE HE WAS MAKING MUSIC AND WAS A RAVER! LAUGH YOUR *** OFF!

[/quote]

OMG. those pics are 2 much. the f0cking white gloves. orange hair. and a freakin pikachu

can you post the link?

[quote]UnitedVision (29/10/2010)

i agree with ya howie. he’s an idiot for throwing his fans/customers under the bus. and its a pretty arrogant thing to do or say to the media/public.

in the end tho, I HATE how many people are starting to “DJ” when any moron can do it. lol and then to walk around as tho because your a DJ your god’s gift to the party scene. its one of the reasons I stopped going out all the time. maby this only happens here in the States but I doubt it.

[/quote]

Ya man, everyone starts DJing because its the cool thing to do or whatevs. I can see that, but just because you DJ, doesnt mean ****, ya know? Can you work a crowd, etc. But yeah, he basically told all the people that buy his music that they are morons. Insert foot in mouth!

The links to all of the above…

[url]

http://trainspottr.com/djproducer-deadmau5-public-statement-about-djs-theyre-fcking-cts/1452[/url]

and the pictures of the century…

[url]http://trainspottr.com/the-mau5-who-used-to-love-djs/1536[/url]

It sucks, but PR is PR. His sales have skyrocketed every single year to the point where he is a millionaire. You can check that fact. The proof is in the puddin! Like an earlier poster said, some ppl want to be in the limelight, and others do not. It’s an addiction. Think about how many of you have been in the middle of a DJ set playing to an awesome crowd and you just get sooooo into it that you don’t even realize that you’ve been throwing your hands up and screaming the whole time like your killing it! Only to look at the photos from the party the next day and think to yourself, “what a jackass I was”. Then there’s ppl like Deadmau5 who think, “what a jackass i was, awesome, i’m sure everyone noticed!” more money in the bank. If you want to be in the light, you have to stand out, it doesn’t matter how, but you have to stand out. Half of you are amazing producers already, but your not ready to stand out, which is why you go to parties and think, “im better than this guy” instead of bringing your demo and just dropping it on whoever. EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE!!! My last tidbit, and I live in LA and witness this EVERY DAY! You have to be a jackass to get anywhere in the entertainment business, or ppl will walk all over you. PERIOD. Joel is making a stand for himself and challenging any DJ to the duel. He’s been saying this for years and NO ONE has stepped up to the task. Any actor or musician trying to make it big in the public light would do the same thing. You have to stop looking at the individual as a person, and look at them as an item for sale…