Deadmau5 is the biggest tool EVER!

at the end of the day he’s one of the very few that walk through life biting the hands that feed him and get away with it for the time being. like others before him that have done this though, it all eventually catches up or spirals out of control and the end come shorter and sharper than expected.

I don’t like to make the comparison but think of him as a modern day Kurt Cobain, He slag’s off the people that buy his music, play his music and will probably bad mouth the music he makes before long. To many he’s seen in fresh light, something “different” to others he’s a hated man, As many people love him as those that hate him but as much as he wants to claim otherwise its the haters that will eventually keep him up at night and give him food for thought as those that once loved him no longer find him fresh and turn to haters.

Well Armin has certainly stepped to the mark, he’s a DJ and he is number 1… 4 years running.

Eat that Deadmau5.

Anyways there is an old saying which serves very true in life:

“Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down”

armin is a freaking beast of a DJ & a producer. he makes fantastic music.

by far my favorite trance dj/producer. I’ve seen him like a dozen times. every time is great.

recently saw him at Electric Zoo in New York. Armin blew the roof off the place.

but 2 your point. armin has been Djing for over 15 years where as I just heard of the mau5 like 4 years ago. and that was through his productions. he didnt start DJing until like 4 years ago. i’ve been listening to dance music for like 10 years and armin has always been a favorite of mine.

AND now deadmau5 is #3 where he was #6 last year. he’s only getting bigger.

The thing is there are better ways to voice an oppinion. Also slagging of your biggest customers isnt clever. Imagine if Mcdonalds came out tommorrow with a press statement slagging off all fat people. It would be a global outrage lol. Also i dont agree with the whole you have to be an asshole to get ahead statement when you look at the dj top 100 from what i recall most are known to be really friendly and down to earth people. Also when you look at Zimmerman you have to realise is a skinny geeky nerd type who is lucky enough to be able to use his tehnical knowledge to make good music, before he got famous he was probably still a virgin looking at him.

[quote]jjdejong0 (29/10/2010)[hr]The thing is there are better ways to voice an oppinion. Also slagging of your biggest customers isnt clever. Imagine if Mcdonalds came out tommorrow with a press statement slagging off all fat people. It would be a global outrage lol. Also i dont agree with the whole you have to be an asshole to get ahead statement when you look at the dj top 100 from what i recall most are known to be really friendly and down to earth people. Also when you look at Zimmerman you have to realise is a skinny geeky nerd type who is lucky enough to be able to use his tehnical knowledge to make good music, before he got famous he was probably still a virgin looking at him.[/quote]

What’s wrong with virgins?! :frowning:

[quote]jjdejong0 (29/10/2010)[hr]The thing is there are better ways to voice an oppinion. Also slagging of your biggest customers isnt clever. Imagine if Mcdonalds came out tommorrow with a press statement slagging off all fat people. It would be a global outrage lol. Also i dont agree with the whole you have to be an asshole to get ahead statement when you look at the dj top 100 from what i recall most are known to be really friendly and down to earth people. Also when you look at Zimmerman you have to realise is a skinny geeky nerd type who is lucky enough to be able to use his tehnical knowledge to make good music, before he got famous he was probably still a virgin looking at him.[/quote]

lol yeahh he pretty much he is insulting the people who buy his Music . whoever is not djs and loves Deadmau5 are probably downloading for free his Music. nowadays at least 60% Djs Produce and release Music . Djs will not be extinct as long there is Music out there .

I bet he’s loving the fact there is a whole thread discussing him.

Feed the ego.

[quote]UnitedVision (29/10/2010)[hr]armin is a freaking beast of a DJ & a producer. he makes fantastic music.

by far my favorite trance dj/producer. I’ve seen him like a dozen times. every time is great.

recently saw him at Electric Zoo in New York. Armin blew the roof off the place.

but 2 your point. armin has been Djing for over 15 years where as I just heard of the mau5 like 4 years ago. and that was through his productions. he didnt start DJing until like 4 years ago. i’ve been listening to dance music for like 10 years and armin has always been a favorite of mine.

AND now deadmau5 is #3 where he was #6 last year. he’s only getting bigger.

[/quote]

Yeah he was pretty good at the Mirage launch in Ibiza :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL @ The Pikachu Pic’s!!

is that really deadmau5 with the pikachu? of course he was a raver!!! he said he was before too. love him.

I also love Armin. His new album mirage(basically the entire album) is amazing. From these silent hearts to youtopia.

My best experience of him was at Ultra in Miami in 2008.

World would be a better place if more producers were ravers.

[quote]seanl (30/10/2010)[hr]World would be better place if more producer were ravers.[/quote]

HIGH FooKing 5 to that.

Seriously, most important thing said on this forum, ever.

[quote]bangthenailsin (30/10/2010)[hr][quote]seanl (30/10/2010)[hr]World would be better place if more producer were ravers.[/quote]

HIGH FooKing 5 to that.

Seriously, most important thing said on this forum, ever.[/quote]

hahahah…thanks :wink:

kinda funny statement bout djs being boring when his sets are only his songs and always predictable

[quote]Enders (29/10/2010)[hr]I also love Armin. His new album mirage(basically the entire album) is amazing. From these silent hearts to youtopia.

My best experience of him was at Ultra in Miami in 2008.[/quote]

ha. i was there 2. he was unreal that night.

and in 2009.

Deadmau5 isn’t really doing anything new or Original with live, PVD has been using live for many years, i had seen it up on stage with him before i had ever heard of Deadmau5. He likes to slate dj’s for not having any skills but simply put all i’ve ever seen him do is launch Clips and Clapping His hands, I’ve never seen him playing any Instruments or Doing anything particularly Skilful.

Personally i think i takes more to be a dj than a clip launcher but thats just my opinion.