Don't give up the day job!

[quote]gavisthename (03/11/2010)[hr][quote]slender (03/11/2010)[hr]Roben we know your hours of work are late at night in the red light district of Brighton :P[/quote]

Hey don’t have a go at Roben for working late at night, if it wasn’t for guys like him Id have no-one to use and to dispose of in a dustbin on a Saturday!:D[/quote]

Damn no wonder its so quiet when I go cruising

[quote]Roben (03/11/2010)[hr]gav’s my number 1 client :D[/quote]

No.1’s or No.2’s?

[quote]Roben (03/11/2010)[hr]gav’s my number 1 client :D[/quote]

Don’t get nervous if you see me wheeling a dustbin behind me next Saturday Rob :wink:

[quote]gavisthename (03/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (03/11/2010)[hr]gav’s my number 1 client :D[/quote]

Don’t get nervous if you see me wheeling a dustbin behind me next Saturday Rob ;)[/quote]

Everyone needs a hobby :wink:

[quote]gavisthename (03/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (03/11/2010)[hr]gav’s my number 1 client :D[/quote]

Don’t get nervous if you see me wheeling a dustbin behind me next Saturday Rob ;)[/quote]

No different to when you’re wheeling a dustbin in your day job :stuck_out_tongue:

Gavs made a video

[hr]

[quote]Roben (03/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (03/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (03/11/2010)[hr]gav’s my number 1 client :D[/quote]

No different to when you’re wheeling a dustbin in your day job :P[/quote]

Right that’s it! I’m dumping you in a Tesco bag! No polished Sulo bin for you!:angry:

[quote]slender (03/11/2010)[hr]Gavs made a video

[hr][/quote]

yeah! Thanks for the soundtrack by the way! :wink:

Dustman would be a cushty job actually. Up early getting exercise, then the rest of the day to yourself crunching out beats!! Also think of all the field recording opportunities for techno sounds :smiley:

Slender I vote you put that on the remix!

LOL carefull what you wish for :wink:

[quote]gavisthename (04/11/2010)[hr]Dustman would be a cushty job actually. Up early getting exercise, then the rest of the day to yourself crunching out beats!! Also think of all the field recording opportunities for techno sounds :D[/quote]

Plus you can search for peoples leftovers - its a win win :smiley:

[quote]

Plus you can search for peoples leftovers - its a win win :D[/quote]

It’s a lifestyle I could only dream of! :sick:

Apparently they pay well don’t they?

[quote]Roben (04/11/2010)[hr]Apparently they pay well don’t they?[/quote]

That used to be the case because no one would want to do it - but these days its not so well paid

Oh right, yeah thought those jobs were well paid for exactly that reason.

I’ve seen some jobs that are barely minimum wage now which used to be at least a £1 more an hour than they are now, companies are clearly taking advantage out of people in this time of economic disaster.

Anyway I think work should be banned and we should go back to bartering … anyone interested in swapping 5 potatoes for a macbook pro? :smiley:

[quote]gavisthename (04/11/2010)[hr]Anyway I think work should be banned and we should go back to bartering … anyone interested in swapping 5 potatoes for a macbook pro? :D[/quote]

No but you can have ICN’s missus for a carrot :smiley:

She comes with a Carrot… I’m sick of the sight of them tbh.

Bacon