Don't give up the day job!

[quote]ICN (04/11/2010)[hr]She comes with a Carrot… I’m sick of the sight of them tbh.[/quote]

I don’t think this is the forum to be discussing how your woman meets an erotic finish! :w00t:

Here’s a chefs tip Guys - Dont cut the Stalk of it until its cooked.

Harder to get out of the Pot without it.

LOL only a welshman could think an everyday vegatable being exotic - you do know chips are from a vegtable too :w00t::P:hehe:

[quote]slender (04/11/2010)[hr]LOL only a welshman could think an everyday vegatable being exotic - you do know chips are from a vegtable too :w00t::P:hehe:[/quote]

Wow! I didn’t know that Slend! … I’ll see how quick I can bring my wife to a satisfactory conclusion with a bag of chips later! :smiley:

this thread is awesome.

[quote]gavisthename (04/11/2010)[hr][quote]slender (04/11/2010)[hr]LOL only a welshman could think an everyday vegatable being exotic - you do know chips are from a vegtable too :w00t::P:hehe:[/quote]

Wow! I didn’t know that Slend! … I’ll see how quick I can bring my wife to a satisfactory conclusion with a bag of chips later! :D[/quote]

Well if you have gravy with your chips its gonna be messy

Just to remind people where this started - 46posts back. LOL

[quote]gavisthename (03/11/2010)[hr]What does everyone do for cash to fund their passion of music making? What is everyone forced to do during the day when all they really wanna do is get back in that studio!?

How many of you have ableton installed on your work’s computer? How many of you give blank expressions when suddenly asked a question by the boss because your mind is fully immersed in the latest 8 bar killer loop that you’ve created?

I can’t be the only one who holds on to the dream that the winning lottery numbers will be on the ticket I purchase so I can buy an instant erection worthy studio that will allow me to spend the rest of my days producing to earn a living.

Rant over – where’s my timesheet? :crying:[/quote]

[/quote]

Well if you have gravy with your chips its gonna be messy[/quote]

If you let the gravy cool down first it could be used as an invaluable aid!

ICN I know this thread may seem to have strayed somewhat off the original subject, but I was eating gravy and chips when I posted it! Does that count?

Nah… I love these threads Mate… The crazier the better :smiley:

They always decend into madness eventually. I pity the foo’s who stay up 1/2 the night (cough…) looking for produuction tips, who stumble upon these threads that we destroy on a regular basis.

Glad it wasnt Tom Sauce on the Chips Mate :w00t:

I prefer mayo on my chips :stuck_out_tongue:

ya’lll are crazy. :w00t:

to put it back on topic tho… i’ve been saving $$$ at the job for a while now. going to move sometime soon with my brother & just work on music fulltime. i have the chance to do it now while I am young and f*ck it if I am not going to try 2 work/live the dream.

[quote]slender (04/11/2010)[hr]I prefer mayo on my chips :P[/quote]

It’s strange … like clockwork, every third week of the month we have tom sauce on our chips. Gravy sauce is for special occasions … but everything is always plastered in mayo! :slight_smile:

Plastered in this old crusty Mayo?

[quote]UnitedVision (04/11/2010)[hr]ya’lll are crazy. :w00t:

to put it back on topic tho… i’ve been saving $$$ at the job for a while now. going to move sometime soon with my brother & just work on music fulltime. i have the chance to do it now while I am young and f*ck it if I am not going to try 2 work/live the dream.[/quote]

Go for it youngblood! I’d kill to be in your shoes now (dustbin disposal). If you don’t go for it full steam now, you’ll find yourself stuck in a job you don’t like, paying for a mortgage and a family, with no hope of turning back the clock and joining a different queue at uni! … um a friend once said… :unsure:

Amen Gav!

[quote]gavisthename (04/11/2010)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (04/11/2010)[hr]ya’lll are crazy. :w00t:

to put it back on topic tho… i’ve been saving $$$ at the job for a while now. going to move sometime soon with my brother & just work on music fulltime. i have the chance to do it now while I am young and fck it if I am not going to try 2 work/live the dream.[/quote]

Go for it youngblood! I’d kill to be in your shoes now (dustbin disposal). If you don’t go for it full steam now, you’ll find yourself stuck in a job you don’t like, paying for a mortgage and a family, with no hope of turning back the clock and joining a different queue at uni! … um a friend once said… :unsure:[/quote]

yah I’ve been listening to dance music for a long time and always wanted to produce. just never did anything about it. I’m 25 now and my brother is only 17, but we have the opportunity together to really make a go at it. i’m already stuck working a job in a cubicle and I know I don’t want to do this forever, but its a blessing in disguise because it allows me to buy all the equipment we need and save all the extra cash we are going to need over the next few years. i can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel because this is happening for me sooner rather than later. some people like to take the safe route and go the easy/boring way… but i’m a risk taker… there is always a chance that it doesnt work out the way you want it to… but sh
t if I am gunna not try to do the one thing that I love doing more than anything in the world. better to try and fail then to never try at all.

oh and on a side note… we won’t fail if we never give up. and believe me. we wont!

Damn straight brother! You’re a long time dead … do what you love doing while you can!

I on the other hand am ready to embrace the sweet relief of death! :smiley:

brap brap

[quote]Roben (05/11/2010)[hr]brap brap[/quote]

Just my luck! You shot me in the winky! FML!!!

(Gav expects a wisecrack to be made about Roben’s amazing aim)! … any minute now …