Dubspot Ableton Live Producer Certificate Program

hey!

im intressted in a Online “Dubspot Ableton Live Producer Certificate Program”

and im wondering if there is anyone who finished whole course.

here is a link

cheers

Hey, they are competitors to Sonic Academy, so I don’t think it is ok to post that here.

I suspect this topic will go soon.

ahh sorry didnt know that, in some case they are very differend so thats why i posted it here.

sorry again

It’s very expensive not sure it’s worth it. You can probably obtain the same level of info on here

Mate its far too expensive and your getting taught by some nobodies, here for a much better price your getting taught by a member of Coast 2 Coast…

I had a friend that went to Dubspot in NYC.

he paid like thousands of dollars for each class module.

I think he did like 3 or 4 of the available 8 or 9 modules. Cost a ton of money.

I just paid Sonic Academy for a year of membership.

But at the fraction of a cost. And I learned more then he did.

The only thing being Ableton Certified would mean, is that you could actually teach it.

Im not ableton certified! I am charlie sheen certified winning!!

I hear that from 2012 only certified producers will be allowed to make music :stuck_out_tongue:

Tbh anyone that was part of a group that made a track like Home could teach me that December comes after July and id be slightly inclined to believe it lol…

Tbh anyone that was part of a group that made a track like Home could teach me that December comes after July and id be slightly inclined to believe it lol…

[quote]phil johnston (13/04/2011)[hr]Im not ableton certified! I am charlie sheen certified winning!![/quote]

I think most of us on here are charlie sheen certified :slight_smile:

[quote]Jon_fisher (13/04/2011)[hr][quote]phil johnston (13/04/2011)[hr]Im not ableton certified! I am charlie sheen certified winning!![/quote]

I think most of us on here are charlie sheen certified :)[/quote]

almost, i still have to turn lead to gold then resample it and turn it into tiger blood then ill be certified and it only cost 10,000 dollars at dubspot for the course. seriously though, i loked into dubspot once then saw the price, i dont think you will find anything the provides true bang for your buck like they do here at SA and ive only been a member for around a month. oh and i not sure if you even have to take a special course to get certified for ableton, it could be like logic where you just have to pay to take a test and if you pass your certified.

Do we really need a certificate? I guess it’s something you could use if the toilet roll ran out I guess.

I may seem biased but SA really is the only place you need for top notch tutorials at an affordable price.

$4500! Madness, I’m obviously in the wrong business. I’d happily teach someone how to use ableton for half that.

yeahh Dubspot is way too expensive.

thank you for all reply!

its nice to know what people think about dubspot and i never accualy took any online course.

I been “trying” create music in last few years and i felt like i need some professional help to get me on right track, SA help alot to understand how stuff are build and how to use Ableton for producing.

If I remember correctly the certificate you get is a Dubspot one and NOT from Ableton themselves. So it’s

Dubspot Certified… Ableton Producer.

In fact here it is in their own words

“This is NOT a certificate issued by the manufacturers of this software but rather Dubspot’s certificate acknowledging the successful completion of our personal enrichment program.”

$4,750 dollars please :w00t:

any tips where i can get a Ableton cert?

here, if you want to be a certified trainer

[url]http://www.ableton.com/pages/education/certification_program[/url]

and here’s a list of certified trainers

[url]http://www.ableton.com/certified-training[/url]

but, you know, there’s no point getting a certificate in using Ableton. It’s not worth anything. It’s your productions that count, not how well you use the tools.

[quote]jonsloan (14/04/2011)[hr]

but, you know, there’s no point getting a certificate in using Ableton. It’s not worth anything. It’s your productions that count, not how well you use the tools.[/quote]

Amen :slight_smile: