Fast Track Build - Trance 2.0 / 296

Not sure what you mean Aaron?

in the end of the 3rd video, you guys said you were gonna look into super saws and leads in a seperate video, and i cant find it , it just goes into FX, im just wondering if i missed discussion regarding supersaws or leads.

i'm using logic pro, so will be able to follow these tutorials?

If you know Logic a little yes, we do go at a slightly quicker pace in these vids, and there is one in LPX. If you get stuck just post on here and I will try and help you out.

Wow, this is an awesome tutorial, exactly what I was looking for! Thank you guys so much! We need more of this stuff!! :-)

This is great. But is anyone else getting a blurry video? I Know its not my connection, I was just wondering if it was because of the site?

Congrats Chris and Phil on producing an amazing track and THE best modern trance tutorial available anywhere. The collaborative teaching works very well. 5 hours to me is still very much a fast track build, and I especially appreciate the vocal work you guys showed us in this series. Excellent pairing with the recent interviews. The value of this tutorial is immense. Cheers and thanks a bunch!

Thank you so much Daniel for the very kind comments. So glad you are getting something from these new tuts. We are working hard here trying to give you guys the best we can. Some really cool Artist tuts coming over the next few months.

you can change the stream nitrate quality. Is at the bottom right of the video screen

did you click to watch it on youtube? cause the one on youtube only shows some part of it. While subscribers can watch it all here on sonicacademy site

Ya iv done that also, I dont know its weird sometimes there are no problems and sometimes the picture is just a bit blurry not too blurry, only to the point where you cant read the text in ableton. But lately its been fine. thanks.

Can you guys upload the preset like wire bass and stuff? I just can't find it inside resources files

If you load the project up, you should find all the presets there.

You guys did an excellent job on this tutorial! Where do i start? This tutorial is packed with so much useful information, I could spend a whole month studying it. I love how you delved into the details in the members videos. I saw you really getting into the creative zone at times, and I loved watching those parts. Worth every penny, Thanks!

Btw guys regarding making reverse claps, you can open the clap that is in the drum rack, then right click on simpler and switch it over to sampler. Sampler then has a reverse feature you can click on, then right click on the sampler and switch it back to simpler and you will have your reverse clap. Just learned that this week thought it might be helpful.

Ahh nice one! I'll give it a go.

Chris, this 2.0 is incredible. I do wish it was done on logic but it still very easy to follow and apply. Thank you so much for this.

Ps: If you ever get time, more Trance stuff like this on the styles of say Andrew Bayer's punchy kicks/basses would be appreciated. It's an ever changing style and rolling with the punches (like this 2.0) really helps us.

I can access all videos except the Super Saws video. Whenever I click it, it says that the video is "a duplicate of a previously uploaded video". Is this just a problem for me, and any help with how I might see it?

having trouble viewing super saw tutorial video, any help please. And i love all the new content and interviews. this is just the type of stuff i was waiting for your guys to do, love it. keep up the good work

Should be working now Adam