Fast Track Build - Trance 2.0 / 296

Tutorial 8 - Arrange to end is only 4 minutes long and when it gets to 4 minutes it says the video is unavailable. Anyone else having this issue? Fantastic set of videos so far guys.

hey!
good spot. not sure whats gone on there, im reuploading the video again now - will let you know when its been replaced

tis fixed now !

Hi Guys, Thanks so much for this tutorial, been a great one to learn from. Quick question.... What is the controller that is on the desk in front of both of you? Is it a audio soundboard or just a controller for ableton? Just curious

Excellent, thank you.

every time i try and load a tutorial video it says its unavailable, and i am unable to view it? Any idea of what to do?

Hi Adam. Do you mean you are getting the ' you must be a subscriber to view ' popup?

ok i opened them up again today and it seems to be working fine now. must of just been something odd going on. thanks

First -- great course, guys! I would *love* to see more trance courses out there, because getting that really full, warm sound that the big guys do is definitely not easy!

Second -- is Phil playing with a one-hitter throughout the second half of the course? ;)

Its an Electronic Ciggarette... been trying to quit for 5 years ;)

Ah got it. Over here in the States they try and make the e-cigs look completely different (usually black metallic) from real cigs since real cigs are banned all over the place. Congrats on the quitting. :)

I have a question, how come the bass and super saw are pitched to -5 and +7 respectively, in the Tutorial - 2 Verse bass video? How come that doesn't lead to the track sounding horrendously out of key/unmatched? Also why were the pitches changed in the first place, was it because the bass deteriorated under the original notes and the bass note progression as a whole sounded better when pitched down to -5?

Perhaps the fuzzy bass is a very fast looped sample of a an electronic snare(with a short loop out point) routed through a harmonics exciter or distortion effect?

It sounded to me like the fuzzy bass in the reference tunes in the Sonic Rewind portion of this course was perhaps a very fast, short looped electronic snare routed through an exciter or some other distortion. By the way, I like the KICK and ANA plug ins - they are very intuitive.

Watched the rewinds on youtube. Can't wait to dig deeeep into this *drool*

Hai Jon :)

hi hi :)

This is awesome. Thanks Kindly for sharing your knowledge. It's funny I found this the weekend I discovered Trance 2.0 and the Anjuna Guys and found it was the genre I really wanted to make. I'll be buying a full subscription and look forward to what else you guys have in the Archives.

Cool man, hope you enjoy, check out these -:

http://www.sonicacademy.com/Tr...

http://www.sonicacademy.com/Tr...

Very much in the trance 2.0 area.

Thanks I've watched them both at least 3 times. Really informative. The Audien One as well.