FM - John Dahlback

Here we go… QuikQuak Audio are posting a reply.

Nice to see that Spammers & 3rd parties can use SA for their needs :slight_smile:

This is totally horrendous, he finds the thread ‘fun,’ and his excuses are pathetic.

This kind care free attitude really doesn’t support small developers like myself. And for people saying to him to be careful not to be caught next time, is, well, just weird.

I’m out of words to describe how I feel about this shear uncaring bull****.

His studio should be raided for other copyright infringements and made an example of.

Angry, disappointed,

Dave Hoskins.

QuikQuak audio plug-ins.

[quote]davidus (01/12/2011)[hr]Dear John,

funny to see much more “original software” on your video…

[/quote]

Lads… get in touch with John.

Let us know how you get on. Everything has been said here already.

If he isn’t banned from posting here, then that reflects on the stance of the Sonic Academy, very unfavourably.

I’m on your side… but you need to take it up with John.

Now… if Adolf Hitler started posting, ok - ban that name… How do you know that it was even John posting? :hehe: :cool:

Why dont you send him an Email man? Whats stopping you?

If I were making this software & found myself in this situation, thats what I’d do. Would be a much better campaign if there was a battle won.

That would resonate with the entire online community - more than just a few posts on this forum :cool:

Best of luck Mate :slight_smile:

(see my sig btw… :smiley: )

I am with ICN on this one

Maybe you should also take it up with the magazine too - this forum has occasionally picked featured artists using cracked software

Oh i didn’t signed up to go against John :stuck_out_tongue: didn’t mean to start a discussion like that, its just a interesting topic, i really like his music, I use it in the club on a regular basis. :wink: And to me it wasn’t about the whole cracked software thing, i just wondered what could happen on the legal side of that in the music scene since I never hear anything on that subject. I dont know if he still reads this, but im a big fan haha :stuck_out_tongue: and I signed up because this is a great forum :smiley: people react fast too I noticed, I like that , I just finished watching the in the studio with Dahlback ,learned a lot.

Nooooooo!

The secret weapon in the Anti-Piracy campaign cant be - SMILIES!!

Its wrong that they be used to cause pain.

Trouble maker royradadj :D:P;)

Emailing John doesn’t accomplish much, he’s made his opinion known anyway. Besides, it’s not my software that’s on display being hacked. Showing people that their actions have real consequences is surely the best approach. As far as the magazine is concerned, I think they are going to get quite a response from the multi-page discussion on KVR about this man.

Ban quikquak for recommending other forums :wink:

Must check it out… Ta :slight_smile:

Anti piracy campaign? hmm i think you got me wrong, there are 2 others here that are going for the anti piracy vibe, its not really my fight. Actually I think that a lot of talent is rising up because of free stuff, that’s the good side of all of this. Its just that im working for a DJ booking agency and talking about the legal side of music is interesting sometimes (smileys are dope :D)

FFS… check out the views on this this thread - its being linked to KVR & Gearslutz.

( Code red - Everyone, please button up your collar & tuck in your shirt -  do not go off topic :slight_smile: )

Only fair to link back to what has been linking us

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=335223&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-electronic-music-production/673309-john-dahlback-future-music-masterclass-crack.html

Never realised how many borebags there were on KVR. Guess thats why I’m not on it much. The size of some of those posts, who fkn reads them?

john sucks

[quote]The size of some of those posts, who fkn reads them?[/quote]

The people who write the software. It doesn’t grow on trees. Ironic, though - even though physical instruments made of wood really do, in a sense, grow on trees, stealing one of those generates such a different response.

[quote]The size of some of those posts, who fkn reads them?[/quote]

I tried but fell asleep…

[quote]Mussi81 (02/12/2011)[hr][quote]The size of some of those posts, who fkn reads them?[/quote]

I tried but fell asleep…[/quote]

I did the same

I just hope we havent caused John any grief with this…

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/12/2011)[hr]I just hope we havent caused John any grief with this…[/quote]

FFS Jan - We didnt install the cracks on his PC

OR

Make him have a lobotomy & invite FM over to video him using them - LOL

Should have bought a Mac :smiley:

OMG HOLY SHT!!

… Who is John Dahlback?