FM Mag 230 - 6th August 2010

In the Studio with Patric La Funk.

Looks like its going to be a hilarious Vid! He seems deep, or just v.french! :smiley:

Appears that he is making a track from scratch… sounds like he’ll be going through some interesting stuff.

More D.Ramirez too… Anyone got it yet? Released today…

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=Patric La Funk In The Studio With : Future Music Magazine Issue 230 - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Grrr.

Went into WH Smiths yesterday and the day before looking for this, typical it comes in the day i’m not in town. I nearly even resorted to buying the Computer Music one out of frustration! shock shock shock :pinch:

Don’t think i’ll be able to pick it up till after the weekend.

I buy them both out of bad habit. I hope God isnt a Tree.

What do you think of the tune Rob - Sounds pretty good to me. (That rhymed.)

Sounds like a good groove.

I rarely find anything interesting to read in Computer Music these days. The article on strings interested me but it was the only bit in the whole mag, seemed pointless spanking £6 on a two page spread.

I know about the price… I’ve got boxes of the ****ing things stacked in the corners of my room. Great Bass Traps! LOL

I’d hate to add them all up :crazy:

He is using a delay with really short wet/dry settings in the Vid… hope theres a bit of meat to the bones.

Hey Guys,

Anyone get this yet? Any use? :slight_smile:

Picking it up tomorrow… that is unless it’s gone & sold out on me :crazy:

[quote]ICN (10/08/2010)[hr]Hey Guys,

Anyone get this yet? Any use? :)[/quote]

I read it at WH Smiths Victoria Station but the queue was too long - so I could not be bothered :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers Rob

[quote]slender (10/08/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (10/08/2010)[hr]Hey Guys,

Anyone get this yet? Any use? :)[/quote]

I read it at WH Smiths Victoria Station but the queue was too long - so I could not be bothered :P[/quote]

Ah Yeah… With a Copy of Nuts in the middle of it!

Was that the Q for the Toilets by any chance? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Actually it costs 30p to go to the toilet at Victoria Station so no :hehe:

Haha!

Ill admit I buy CM/FM every once in a while, but its all just real beginner stuff anymore. I will go to the book store to read the reviews and Im out.

Also, the videos BLOW! Half the time the producer covers up thier signal chains so you cant reproduce them. Bunch of garbage. Plus you have a retard working the camera zooming in and out all the time. You can never get a good look at the screen.

Howie - You are so honest its hilarious :smiley: :cool:

Now, back on topic… if we could combine that magazine of yours that Blows & Slenders 30p, I think we’d all buy it each Month.

[quote]ICN (10/08/2010)[hr]Howie - You are so honest its hilarious :smiley: :cool:

Now, back on topic… if we could combine that magazine of yours that Blows & Slenders 30p, I think we’d all buy it each Month.[/quote]

roben pm’d me and asked could he get a subscription discount as he knows how to blow :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (10/08/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (10/08/2010)[hr]Howie - You are so honest its hilarious :smiley: :cool:

Now, back on topic… if we could combine that magazine of yours that Blows & Slenders 30p, I think we’d all buy it each Month.[/quote]

roben pm’d me and asked could he get a subscription discount as he knows how to blow :P[/quote]

I promised Roben I wouldn’t take shots at him.

This is where I cut out…

LOL - Take “shots” :wink:

[quote]howiegroove (10/08/2010)

I promised Roben I wouldn’t take shots at him.

This is where I cut out…[/quote]

[url]http://i2.bebo.com/018b/3/medium/2006/09/25/15/211811966a2104157417b29830014m.jpg[/url]