Fxpansion Guru

It’ll be worth it when you get it goin! :hehe:

Still no joy with authorising - but I did get an email saying there was a problem :frowning:

still cant authorize - what a lot of rubbish - big promotion on magazine cover and cant let people authorize and use it - ugh

it threw a slogan up during the lenghty process

“dont use cracks cos cracks are wack”

so is your authorisartion process!!

Surprised by that - It worked perfectly for me on my Laptop.

Everyone is running the Install Manager direct from the CM DVD, rather than going through the page that launches when Guru on start up?

D:\Software\Guru CM\Installer\Data_LM

If not, Go into the Disk & open the folder that says LM_AUTH & run the App from in there.

Know I’ve said it already… but just want to repeat it incase :cool: :slight_smile:

No the server is definatly down - really poor show

Any word back from them?

I saw you & Chekka in the Forum - but no replies.

I was over @ Music Radar & cant see anything about it. Its a bit of a Deadzone for all the CM stuff from what I can see. Theres a few posts with people giving out (in the past) about other things not working etc… No replies from FM or CM staff about it.

Feel bad Guys - Its so good & I was saying it was cool & all… sorta feel responsible in a way! :sick: :slight_smile:

Has anyone tried going into their A/c & open a Tech support ticket?

[quote]ICN (03/08/2010)[hr]Any word back from them?

I saw you & Chekka in the Forum - but no replies.

I was over @ Music Radar & cant see anything about it. Its a bit of a Deadzone for all the CM stuff from what I can see. Theres a few posts with people giving out (in the past) about other things not working etc… No replies from FM or CM staff about it.

Feel bad Guys - Its so good & I was saying it was cool & all… sorta feel responsible in a way! :sick: :)[/quote]

Yes ICN its ALL your fault :stuck_out_tongue:

Got an email from FM saying that there is a problem with there server (dohh you don’t say) and that was it plus they closed the ticket -

Mmmm… Works on Mac! :wink:

[quote]ICN (03/08/2010)[hr]Mmmm… Works on Mac! ;)[/quote]

Thats cheered me up no end

[quote]ICN (03/08/2010)[hr]Mmmm… Works on Mac! ;)[/quote]

Funny you should say that, becouse it worked for me too :smiley:

@mejaques Thanks for posting

Aahh… I was just messing with Slender.

I installed it on my Dell Laptop when I got the Mag the other day. All AOK.

I’ve got a Mac for Music - so the real thing is on that…

You being serious Sean? :cool:

PC’s 0 - Mac’s Infinity. JOKE :hehe:

yeah i emailed support and posted a question on music radar

starting to lose interest tbh…

[quote]chekka (04/08/2010)[hr]

starting to lose interest tbh…[/quote]

Yep same here if they can not be bothered to fix it - why should I bother with there products

Frightful news Chaps.

Hopefully they get it sorted before we have to start making double entendres to the Ladies, what?

Problem is Fixed - If anyone would like to be a guinea pig… :smiley:

[url]ROLI Software : ROLI Support

[quote]ICN (04/08/2010)[hr]Problem is Fixed - If anyone would like to be a guinea pig… :smiley:

[url]ROLI Software : ROLI Support

Whats fxed when, where who :P:hehe::w00t:

C’mon Slender :)  Someone say its fixed /works for them… dying to know!

[quote]ICN (04/08/2010)[hr]C’mon Slender :slight_smile: Someone say its fixed /works for them… dying to know![/quote]

I’ll jump on my workstation now

Hey - Dont jump on it man! You’ll fck it up!