Grrr women

i think i better stop before i get flagged

i think i better stop before i get flagged…i can see where this is going

jon and i are on thin ice because of some distasteful posts in the past

ok dude  lets keep it clean then lol :slight_smile:

[quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]jon and i are on thin ice because of some distasteful posts in the past[/quote]

ooops yeah forgot about that :slight_smile: i have nothing more to say on the subject

[quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]theres always real dolls…im sure some of you know what im talking about[/quote]

Do you mean the ones that are really lifelike ?

Isaw a weird program on guys in the states that treat these life like dolls like they’re human ,one of the guys on it said his name was… hold on a sec tommy ya dirty boy :D[/quote]

lol i watched that program on channel 4, seriously creepy, those guys that actually married their dolls and went to doll swapping parties :sick:[/quote]

Bizzare stuff was’nt it especially the one who had to send his “wife” in for repairs and was standing at the delivery truck crying when she left :Whistling:

no comment

[quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]no comment[/quote]

ha ha ha ha ha:D

[quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]theres always real dolls…im sure some of you know what im talking about[/quote]

Isaw a weird program on guys in the states that treat these life like dolls like they’re human ,one of the guys on it said his name was… hold on a sec tommy ya dirty boy :D[/quote]

lol i watched that program on channel 4, seriously creepy, those guys that actually married their dolls and went to doll swapping parties :sick:[/quote]

Bizzare stuff was’nt it especially the one who had to send his “wife” in for repairs and was standing at the delivery truck crying when she left:Whistling:[/quote]

hahaha was that the dude that was having the bush put back on so to speak

[quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]i think i better stop before i get flagged…[/quote]

Or before you get thrown into a gas chamber and get turned into a lampshade…

[quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]theres always real dolls…im sure some of you know what im talking about[/quote]

Bizzare stuff was’nt it especially the one who had to send his “wife” in for repairs and was standing at the delivery truck crying when she left:Whistling:[/quote]

hahaha was that the dude that was having the bush put back on so to speak[/quote]

Ive got the giggles weve actually got i saved on sky my wife just put it on hahahaha

yeah jon he he he it was defo bush replacement hahahahaahahaha:D

[quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]theres always real dolls…im sure some of you know what im talking about[/quote]

hahaha was that the dude that was having the bush put back on so to speak[/quote]

Ive got the giggles weve actually got i saved on sky my wife just put it on hahahaha

yeah jon he he he it was defo bush replacement hahahahaahahaha:D[/quote]

is with out a doubt the funniest and strangest thing i have ever seen on tv, amusing yet very uncomfortable to watch

[quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr][quote]tommyt (19/02/2010)[hr]theres always real dolls…im sure some of you know what im talking about[/quote]

yeah jon he he he it was defo bush replacement hahahahaahahaha:D[/quote]

Your ‘wife’ put it on did she?

Just out of interest, what spec did you make your wife too?:cool:

[/quote]

Your ‘wife’ put it on did she?

Just out of interest, what spec did you make your wife too?:cool:[/quote]

hahaha busted

hahahahaha …i spent way too much dude !:slight_smile:

when we finally do our sonic meet youll see what a fantastic spead she puts on  for a 49 stone lump of latex and coathanger wire !:smiley:

[quote]egg2 (19/02/2010)[hr]hahahahaha …i spentway toomuch dude !:slight_smile:

when we finally do our sonic meet youll see what a fantastic spead she puts on for a 49 stone lump of latex and coathanger wire !:D[/quote]

i’ll bring mine, we can have a party :wink:

lol just spat some beer through my nose you wrongun hahahah :smiley:

no comment

Here’s mine:

[quote]roben (19/02/2010)[hr]Here’s mine:

[/quote]

at least you can hold his ears