Grrr women

Ok so i just read this thread for the first time. Am I to understand that our conclusion is for Roben to dump his missus, and shack up with Pob’s wife?

Just celebrated 10 years of marriage last week! Never had a problem with the wife over spending too much time in front of the computer. She knows that I provide well for the family and take care of the kids like I should. I think it makes a difference when you’re the breadwinner of the household. It’s good to have a day job and treat music production as a “hobby”. She supports my “hobby” so much that it was actually her that egged me on to go back to music after totally giving it up for 5 years to raise my two kids. She couldn’t really complain much, I mean I pay for the house, all the utilities and 2 cars. She just have to do the groceries and take care of the everyday expenses for the kids and school. She also just have to work part time 2 times a week. On top of that I make sure she gets at least a day of pampering. Just to give you an example, last week I took her out to dinner and a movie. Not just any movie… a “chick flick” movie! That “Dear John” movie surely paid off big time! Not only did I get some good nookie that night (not that I don’t get any ;)) but it sure gave me more time alone to do stuff I wanna do. All these is worth it just to get her off my back and the nagging which she never does. Yep, women… gotta know how to handle them!:):smiley:

smoooooth manuverer … hahahahaha … shes defo not british …is she ?

coz brit  chicks are way more cynical:D

[quote]egg2 (21/02/2010)[hr]smoooooth manuverer … hahahahaha … shes defo not british …is she ?

coz brit chicksare way more cynical:D[/quote]

Damn straight