Hoooray

SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr]SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :)[/quote]

Yes, and I have such tales of the weekend, keen to share with one and all :wink:

Glad you are back SA old chum!

[quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr]SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :)[/quote]

Yes, and I have such tales of the weekend, keen to share with one and all :wink:

Glad you are back SA old chum![/quote]

LOL Warwick probably seen it all mate - I used to DJ at a mixed gay lesbian SM club - nothing could shock me thse days :wink:

It’s back finally! Server was down a little too long for comfort.

Last time this happened we ended up getting a forum message not too long after from Phil saying that SA nearly went under but luckily himself and Bryan bought it up!

I don’t use any other forum and can’t see me doing so, if this place goes down i’ll be left with boring crappy facebook, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

[quote]Roben (04/04/2011)[hr]It’s back finally! Server was down a little too long for comfort.

Last time this happened we ended up getting a forum message not too long after from Phil saying that SA nearly went under but luckily himself and Bryan bought it up!

I don’t use any other forum and can’t see me doing so, if this place goes down i’ll be left with boring crappy facebook, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.[/quote]

apologies guys

its all your pointless emails to and fro filling the server up. - we got the mail back up and running for the forum, but apparently not the disk space to cope with it. so will order more space before turning it back on

[quote]bryan spence (04/04/2011)[hr]

apologies guys

its all your pointless emails to and fro filling the server up. - we got the mail back up and running for the forum, but apparently not the disk space to cope with it. so will order more space before turning it back on

[/quote]

Ha ha ha, all the PM back stabbing bringing the server down :cool:

Damn no PM’s - I’m going to miss all those messages of love from you guys :wink:

Great work Team Awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]bangthedj (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]bryan spence (04/04/2011)[hr]

apologies guys

[/quote]

Ha ha ha, all the PM back stabbing bringing the server down :cool:[/quote]

What’s PM back stabbing?

[quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr]SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :)[/quote]

LOL Warwick probably seen it all mate - I used to DJ at a mixed gay lesbian SM club - nothing could shock me thse days ;)[/quote]

Oh, look at you all blasé and experienced. I bet I could show you a thing or two young man :wink:

But would he want to see it? :pinch: :slight_smile: :cool:

Slender, come out the closet you big gay bear.

[quote]Roben (04/04/2011)[hr]Slender, come out the closet you big gay bear.[/quote]

-

[quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (04/04/2011)[hr]Slender, come out the closet you big gay bear.[/quote]

-

[/quote]

[quote]Roben (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (04/04/2011)[hr]Slender, come out the closet you big gay bear.[/quote]

-

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr]SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :)[/quote]

LOL Warwick probably seen it all mate - I used to DJ at a mixed gay lesbian SM club - nothing could shock me thse days ;)[/quote]

Oh, look at you all blasé and experienced. I bet I could show you a thing or two young man ;)[/quote]

Young man - lol - long time I’ve been called that gramps :smiley:

Slender’s so old that his baby pictures are carved on the wall of the family cave.

[quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr]SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :)[/quote]

Oh, look at you all blasé and experienced. I bet I could show you a thing or two young man ;)[/quote]

Young man - lol - long time I’ve been called that gramps :D[/quote]

Oh… wait a minute… I know who you are! I thought I recognised the name!

[quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (04/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (04/04/2011)[hr]SA is back - was getting random post cold turkey :)[/quote]

Young man - lol - long time I’ve been called that gramps :D[/quote]

Oh… wait a minute… I know who you are! I thought I recognised the name![/quote]

Yes hello DAD :slight_smile:

LOL

Warwick - Have you ever been called a Troll? :slight_smile: