Hoooray

[quote]ICN (04/04/2011)[hr]LOL

Warwick - Have you ever been called a Troll? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Yes I have actually, and shortly after I floored said accuser I apologized and bought them a babycham :wink:

Do they actiually still sell babycham ?

[quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr]Do they actiually still sell babycham ?[/quote]

Yesā€¦ used topically, it reduces redness :wink:

[quote]ICN (05/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr]Do they actiually still sell babycham ?[/quote]

Yesā€¦ used topically, it reduces redness ;)[/quote]

Ā 

like in a tv panel show?

No, as in the Chocolate bar :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:

[quote]ICN (05/04/2011)[hr]No, as in the Chocolate bar :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:[/quote]

I prefer a Texan :wink:

A Manā€™s gotta chew what a Manā€™s gotta chew

[quote]ICN (05/04/2011)[hr]A Manā€™s gotta chew what a Manā€™s gotta chew[/quote]

:blush:

Mateā€¦ You live in Brighton?

You should hook up with Rob for a 121 :slight_smile:

Yes, grey and cold Brighton.

So Roben lives down here does he? looks like a nice boy. Maybe we should do a Sonic Academy Brighton knees up! Where are you ICN? Fancy coming and joining the party? I can get down to Techno :wink:

Did i mention I donā€™t really live in Brighton :Wow:

[quote]Roben (05/04/2011)[hr]Did i mention I donā€™t really live in Brighton :Wow:[/quote]

Ah, thatā€™s a shame - I think you could teach me a thing or two about production - iā€™ve got a long way to go thatā€™s clear to see from my track I posted. In return iā€™m sure there are a few things I could show you that could make you smile :wink:

I hear wedding bells - brighton stylee :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr]I hear wedding bells - brighton stylee :)[/quote]

Sounds Wicket!

Can we come too get an invite? Is there going to be a Video?

[quote]ICN (05/04/2011)[hr].

[quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr]I hear wedding bells - brighton stylee :)[/quote]

Sounds Wicket!

Can we come too get an invite? Is there going to be a Video?

[/quote]

Um, thatā€™s not me BTW. You can imagine how much stick iā€™ve had from Starwars Fans over the years. Iā€™m more Darth Vader sized than Ewok though so watch it!

[quote]WarwickD (05/04/2011)[hr]
Um, thatā€™s not me BTW. You can imagine how much stick iā€™ve had from Starwars Fans over the years. Iā€™m more Darth Vader sized than Ewok though so watch it![/quote]

As in Lord Darth Fader?

[quote]

As in Lord Darth Fader?[/quote]

FTW! :w00t:

[quote]ICN (05/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (05/04/2011)[hr]

Um, thatā€™s not me BTW. You can imagine how much stick iā€™ve had from Starwars Fans over the years. Iā€™m more Darth Vader sized than Ewok though so watch it![/quote]

As in Lord Darth Fader?[/quote]

No, Darth Vader you ninny. Darth Fader sounds comedyā€¦ is that a producer?

No mate he was a major troll on the forum. Got banned. Left.

No way you could know that.

[quote]jonsloan (05/04/2011)[hr]No mate he was a major troll on the forum. Got banned. Left.

No way you could know that.[/quote]

ā€¦unlessā€¦:wink: