Hoooray

Lol you and your tinfoil hat.

[quote]slender (05/04/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (05/04/2011)[hr]No mate he was a major troll on the forum. Got banned. Left.

No way you could know that.[/quote]

…unless…;)[/quote]

Unless what? I do hope i’m not being picked on because of my sexuality here.

Lol no. Slender is insinuating that you’re LDF, back and registered with another name as part of some big plan he has.

LDF’s parting shot was about how all his posts were part of some plan to do something that made sense only to him.

I think Slender is wearing a big tin foil hat whilst continuously searching the skies for government spy satellites.

Warwick Davis (The real life Troll) says NO!

[quote]jonsloan (05/04/2011)[hr]

I think Slender is wearing a big tin foil hat whilst continuously searching the skies for government spy satellites.[/quote]

They are not government - they’re alien I tell you alien

I wonder will SA do a trace on the IP & send a letter to a persons place of employment (if thats where the Trolling is taking place)? :wink:

Pinewood Studios can expect a letter soon :slight_smile:

Who else is bored of Lord darth’s alter ego now?

[quote]Roben (05/04/2011)[hr]Who else is bored of Lord darth’s alter ego now?[/quote]

+1

[quote]jonsloan (05/04/2011)[hr]Lol you and your tinfoil hat.[/quote]

[quote]Roben (05/04/2011)[hr]Who else is bored of Lord darth’s alter ego now?[/quote]

+10

I’m not: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münchausen_by_Internet[/url]

To tell you the truth I was feeling REALLY uncomfortable about my new alter ego. The gay angle was initially a good idea but once i’d got into it I felt wrong.

Anyway, well done lads, it didn’t take long did it. Next time i’ll drop less obvious clues.

Funny thing is I was about to start PM’ing some of you with the “pssst, it’s David Guetta” thing.

Love to all :wink:

We look forward too the next one :smiley:

maybe i need to subscribe! then i’m less easy to spot.

oh dear

Though I guess it was your subconscious mind trying to express its true desires.

[quote]jonsloan (06/04/2011)[hr]oh dear

Though I guess it was your subconscious mind trying to express its true desires.[/quote]

I tried, it didn’t feel right at all. Your suggestion might carry some weight if i’d had carried on with it - i worried myself for about a minute once. Got nothing against gay people but just don’t want to be one myself thanks.

Do you know what? I’ve really got to like some of you… no wonder I came back. And now i’m like that kid’s mum at the end of AI… I won’t be around much longer… it’s going to be hard saying goodbye again (actually… I didn’t even get the chance to say goodbye last time)

It’s your dry comic sarcasm with unconvincing words that gave it away, then your tune submission was the final clue that totally gave it away :laugh:

Thought i’d let you ride it a bit longer before I let on that i knew, others also had thoughts it was you too, funny though but very obvious :wink:

Amazing how even hidden behind text on a screen, true colours shine through.

Look forward to your next alter ego, certainly more interesting than most the newbies that bother (if at all) to post.

Stuck out from the get go.

oh well. I genuinely bid you all a good day. I think i’ve had a change of heart over all this… i’ve got something out of my system and i’m glad.

[quote]WarwickD (06/04/2011)[hr]To tell you the truth I was feeling REALLY uncomfortable about my new alter ego. The gay angle was initially a good idea but once i’d got into it I felt wrong.

Anyway, well done lads, it didn’t take long did it. Next time i’ll drop less obvious clues.

Funny thing is I was about to start PM’ing some of you with the “pssst, it’s David Guetta” thing.

Love to all ;)[/quote]

This really has made me laugh, thank you.

I love the fact that every new user that comes on here will now be viewed with at least a little suspicion.