Hoooray

[quote]TheAnt (06/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (06/04/2011)[hr]To tell you the truth I was feeling REALLY uncomfortable about my new alter ego. The gay angle was initially a good idea but once i’d got into it I felt wrong.

Anyway, well done lads, it didn’t take long did it. Next time i’ll drop less obvious clues.

Funny thing is I was about to start PM’ing some of you with the “pssst, it’s David Guetta” thing.

Love to all ;)[/quote]

This really has made me laugh, thank you.

I love the fact that every new user that comes on here will now be viewed with at least a little suspicion.[/quote]

Actually Ant, the jury is still out on you :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (06/04/2011)[hr][quote]TheAnt (06/04/2011)[hr][quote]WarwickD (06/04/2011)[hr]To tell you the truth I was feeling REALLY uncomfortable about my new alter ego. The gay angle was initially a good idea but once i’d got into it I felt wrong.

Anyway, well done lads, it didn’t take long did it. Next time i’ll drop less obvious clues.

Funny thing is I was about to start PM’ing some of you with the “pssst, it’s David Guetta” thing.

Love to all ;)[/quote]

This really has made me laugh, thank you.

I love the fact that every new user that comes on here will now be viewed with at least a little suspicion.[/quote]

Actually Ant, the jury is still out on you :P[/quote]

:crying:

:slight_smile:

lol