How To Make - Melodic Techno with Chymera / 260

Chymera is the reason that i have re-activated my subscription after 3-4 years.
Congrats to SA and my respect to Chymera.

Thank you Chymera!! Was hoping for a long time for such a style on Sonic Academy!! Thanks for sharing the love!!

Great tutorial! Bonus points for keeping everything in Ableton ;)

Love the tune!

Thanks everyone for the great comments!

Fantastic tutorial, one of the best. Have learnt a lot from this, and hope you do another one. Just one small question - I noticed once or twice that you used Utility to increase or decrease volume, rather than in the source e.g. Simpler. Was there a particular reason for that?

Great Course but the zip file cannot be opened, password missing perhaps??

sounds like the download was interrupted - i would try downloading again!

I tried at least 10 times and another ten times trying to unzip the file which is corrupt or missing password. Please upload it again.

I dont know what happened but the file unzipped itself after 10 min without doing anything, There must be some ghosts in my computer, haha, thanks anyway.

Great track, very emotional! One of the best tutorials i ever seen, simple and just in to the point! You always work in ableton? You should make more tutorials…
Thanks Chymera & Sonic Academy!

Just wanted to config that yes this bass sound is indeed from the legacy live 8 library.

Hey there.. sorry just saw this question now! Actually my main reason for using Utility is that it always increments in steps of 1db when you use the up and down arrows. Most of live devices do that too however some don't. Also for something like a drum rack with lots of simplers or samplers in it it's just easier to throw one utility after it and change the volume there

Hi Rafa. Yes I always use ableton however I also have lots of hardware in my studio but I like working all in the box at times too. Thanks and glad you liked it!

Ah okay cool, makes sense, thanks. I see you're a Push user as well incidentally, would be cool to see you doing a tutorial with that.

Perfect for you "Take S"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

Amazing, just really amazing!!! I have waiting so much time to see tutorial like this! Please, more! Wish u all the best, Chymera!

Usually i don't do this..but this beats were amazing..my whole body was moving with the emotional vibes..Love this work.

Thumbs up for you, Chymera. One of the best tutorials i have seen on this website. Fantastic track as well!

can we PLEASE bring back Chymera?