*****'How To Make' Poll - March 2010******

Multiple choices allowed, but only one vote each, so choose wisely!

Wolfgang or Isa Ame would be lush:D

10 or more videos are already covering house, electro etc…everyone should be able to get the idea from those vids…so how about something different for a change and do an in depth tutorial on dubstep.

progessive is my favorite style and only 1. 15 mins video tutorial is available   proghouse jerome isma ae ,daniel portman are great hope its not 15 mins though

Jerome,Portman or wolfgang would do me fine i am not fussy.

I think more than 18 people have voted on this or are sonic fixing it to suit them!

[quote]rer2012 (09/03/2010)[hr]10 or more videos are already covering house, electro etc…everyone should be able to get the idea from those vids…so how about something different for a change and do an in depth tutorial on dubstep.[/quote]

+1:)

[quote]boneidol (09/03/2010)[hr]I think more than 18 people have voted on this or are sonic fixing it to suit them![/quote]

you can vote for multiple genres with your vote. we can’t influence the voting process

[quote]bryan spence (08/03/2010)[hr]Multiple choices allowed, but only one vote each, so choose wisely![/quote]

Since there are multiple choices, does that mean you are going to take the top two choices and make them into video?

[quote]bryan spence (10/03/2010)[hr][quote]boneidol (09/03/2010)[hr]I think more than 18 people have voted on this or are sonic fixing it to suit them![/quote]

you can vote for multiple genres with your vote. we can’t influence the voting process
[/quote]

I think that is abit of a stupid idea to be honest, should be one vote for one genre.

I also think you should send out a email to the subscribers letting them know there is a vote as i bet alot of them don’t use these forums!

[quote]boneidol (10/03/2010)[hr][quote]bryan spence (10/03/2010)[hr][quote]boneidol (09/03/2010)[hr]I think more than 18 people have voted on this or are sonic fixing it to suit them![/quote]

[/quote]

I think that is abit of a stupid idea to be honest, should be one vote for one genre.

I also think you should send out a email to the subscribers letting them know there is a vote as i bet alot of them don’t use these forums![/quote]

this is something that was requested last time there was a poll

and there is a newsletter going out this week !

[quote]egg2 (09/03/2010)[hr][quote]rer2012 (09/03/2010)[hr]10 or more videos are already covering house, electro etc…everyone should be able to get the idea from those vids…so how about something different for a change and do an in depth tutorial on dubstep.[/quote]

+1:)[/quote]

+2

Do we REALLY need another electro tut? REALLY???

[quote]rer2012 (09/03/2010)[hr]10 or more videos are already covering house, electro etc…everyone should be able to get the idea from those vids…so how about something different for a change and do an in depth tutorial on dubstep.[/quote]

would love to see a dub tutorial but am happy to go with anything thats picked

Yeah, I think electro is beaten up really.

No more Electre PLease .1 We already  have how to make Electro in Cubase and Ableton . Deep house or Dub step please .!!!

dubstep would certainly be interesting!

If nobody wants electro then why is it winning the pole?

I personally voted for Electro as i was interested in the D-ramirez sound whcih to me is different then the Fedde le Grand style that was covered in the previous tutorials.

I also voted hard house and progressive as these are the tuts i’m insterested in.

Some of the people some if the time comes to mind!

Pulls up a chair...............

prog all the way…

I voted Dubstep.

The more non ‘house’ based tuts the better in my opionion. I love all the genres I really do, but more tutorials on breakbeat based styles would be great.

Plus Dubstep has the most unique production style (and there offers the most to learn) out of the choices imo.

Fingers crossed.

J