*****'How To Make' Poll - March 2010******

Hmm… don’t know what to choose. It’s all the same to me. Wish SA would be less dance music oriented!.. I vote blank for this one!

i wouldn’t call dubstep all that dance orientated

It's friday nearly the weekend,
A whole weekend of international rugby (swing low sweet chariot)and the new F1 series kicks off. Hope you all have a wicked weekend andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh prog is catching up will it be a photo finish.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[quote]sollinda (12/03/2010)[hr]

It’s friday nearly the weekend,

A whole weekend of international rugby (swing low sweet chariot)and the new F1 series kicks off. Hope you all have a wicked weekend andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh prog is catching up will it be a photo finish.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[/quote]

:smiley:

voted dubstep too…only really interested in the full on brutal variety like excision and vaski…ruskos style isnt really alll that complex if i do say so myself :slight_smile:

but anything besides hardhouse and ill be happyyy!

This is gonna be close!!!

I think that since there is alot of interest in Electro, Progressive, and Dubstep, this should be the next three HTSL tutorials for the next three months or two months. Thoughts???

It would also be cool to do this in Logic pro for a change, instead of ableton!!

[quote]jayful (12/03/2010)[hr]It would also be cool to do this in Logic pro for a change, instead of ableton!!

[/quote]

I myself would like to see it in Ableton but also you should maybe think about doing the same track say in Ableton and Logic just so we can see if it sounds much different! :cool:

dubstep tut. there is all ready a electro house tutorial. Why make another one. Plus to many tutorials that sound like another one. Need more variation, like something grimy.

but what ever the people want more. I’d just like to see more tech tips.

Deep House and DRamirez sounds awsome.

More house is better :smiley: … May the best vote win :smiley:

[quote]howiegroove (12/03/2010)[hr]This is gonna be close!!!

I think that since there is alot of interest in Electro, Progressive, and Dubstep, this should be the next three HTSL tutorials for the next three months or two months. Thoughts???[/quote]

yeah i think that would be the best way too

Id love to have a bash at hardhouse:cool:

I think s.a should just do something different from time to time and not bother with a vote cause we’ll just end up with the same stuff. Dubstep or hard house (we need more bosh) this time

[quote]mussi81 (14/03/2010)[hr]I think s.a should just do something different from time to time and not bother with a vote cause we’ll just end up with the same stuff. Dubstep or hard house (we need more bosh) this time[/quote]

That:cool:

I agree, but there has been no progressive either. So whatevs…

Why so much House? … maybe some new trance htsl ? There is so much more kinds of trance to cover…

How is electro house even getting votes? There is already a comprehensive tut on here for that???:crazy:

[quote]moogly (22/03/2010)[hr]How is electro house even getting votes? There is already a comprehensive tut on here for that???:crazy:[/quote]

There are 2 or 3. But it is a different kind. One can argue that there are too many to count. But, thats how the cookie crumbles. Maybe no more after this one.

And trance has been covered too. But Prog house has not. All in due time though, I suppose.

I’d like to see electro or progressive done in logic. . the tut’s in ableton are good but logic isn’t ableton and it’s knowing the little things that these daw’s have to offer which help us out the most. . :slight_smile: my 2 cents!!

[quote]lee.s.i (13/03/2010)[hr]Id love to have a bash at hardhouse:cool:[/quote]

you could just take from one of the House tutorials change the kick to a distorted kick, change the chord to a stab or hoover sound, change the lead for a phased and distorted version maybe add a 303 type sound and bump the bpm upto 140+

you’ll find that’s gonna be reasonably close to Hard House.