*****'How To Make' Poll - March 2010******

when you do the tutorials for the HTSL can you alternate the DAW that its done in

portman style would be kool,electro has already been covered thou but a bit of d ramirez style would be tasty too.

Wolfgang please.  

Yes please ;)

i think when you get round to doing some progressive house i’d like to see it based on something like g&d’s eleven

Gabriel & Dresden - Eleven - YouTube

daniel portman sounds a bit too much like honka prog

i dont think another electro tutorial is really needed but i’m a big fan of d ramirez so i’d be cool with it lol

i think a genre thats not been covered yet should be next really though in the interest of fair play…

So … When it will be ready to be seen? :smiley:

D. Ramirez is pimpin’

sniff we’re never gonna get a deep house tutorial here, are we. Been waiting for almost a year :frowning:

(Phil’s Moto Blanco tutorial was really good, but short, and it’s been a long while since.)

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (11/03/2010)[hr]If nobody wants electro then why is it winning the pole?

I personally voted for Electro as i was interested in the D-ramirez sound whcih to me is different then the Fedde le Grand style that was covered in the previous tutorials.[/quote]

Electro’s likely winning the poll because it’s the current “it” genre – I’m sure a lot of people got into Deadmau5 and Swedish House Mafia, etc., and want to learn about it.

D Ramirez is pretty similar to Mark Knight, which there’s a tutorial of already. To be honest, House, Progressive, and Electro all sort of have the same basic techniques.

Anyway, I’d prefer to learn either Dubstep or Deep House. Deep House is a little more complicated, theory-wise, and uses less synthesized-sounding stuff. Change of direction from the previous tuts. Same with Dubstep – kinda different from what we’re used to.

can we have tutorial for something different, uplifting uk hardcore?

[quote]newsc2 (30/03/2010)[hr][quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (11/03/2010)[hr]If nobody wants electro then why is it winning the pole?

I personally voted for Electro as i was interested in the D-ramirez sound whcih to me is different then the Fedde le Grand style that was covered in the previous tutorials.[/quote]

Electro’s likely winning the poll because it’s the current “it” genre – I’m sure a lot of people got into Deadmau5 and Swedish House Mafia, etc., and want to learn about it.

D Ramirez is pretty similar to Mark Knight, which there’s a tutorial of already. To be honest, House, Progressive, and Electro all sort of have the same basic techniques.

Anyway, I’d prefer to learn either Dubstep or Deep House. Deep House is a little more complicated, theory-wise, and uses less synthesized-sounding stuff. Change of direction from the previous tuts. Same with Dubstep – kinda different from what we’re used to.[/quote]

Kina agree but I don’t think it’s the hot new genre of dance anymore,have you seen beatport top 10 for the last 6 months? I like me some funky house music, but some of the crap funkless, tech wannabe stuff makes me grrrrr.

I think what makes Jerome Isma-ae good is his ability to make his drums sound so huge. A few people are starting to copy but he is still the best at it IMO. I think people like Wolfgang because if you ever analize his tunes you will see he sometimes recahes 3 or 4 on the RMS meter:O,which basically means loud, yet his tunes don’t seem any less dynamic than most of the other tunes which can only reach 6 without heavily distorting/ being mangled.

for me deephouse +1, seems like we had an electro house tutorial, but i’m curious what spence will bring up this time:)

anyway, we could learn somethin from every tutorial, hopefully^^

Please Guy’s let’s get a Progressive House Tutorial up!!!

Electro House has already been covered in both Ableton & Cubase 5, why do we need another Electro tutorial?

I would love to see the Progressive tutorial & also more Trance tutorials for both Cubase & Logic, Would this be possible?

Would love to hear peoples thoughts!!!

What about something new like Fidget House

would love to see how to sound like DJ ZINC (CRACK HOUSE) that is amazing sound

also my vote goes for DUBSTEP

would love to see how to sound like DJ ZINC (CRACK HOUSE) that is amazing sound

also my vote goes for DUBSTEP

I voted for Deep House. The other genres had been covered and I think this is tooooo redundant.

Looks like Electro House is leading at this time, followed closely by progressive house.

If any of the 2 makes it and win, that would be the very reason why I would not be renewing my subscription as mine expires in 2 months.

honestly im gonna be happy no matter what we get here…

actually heres an idea …how about sonic academy covers all these genre’s and gives us a poll to vote on which one we get first.

they must have the resorces to cover any of these genre’s at any time because they gave us the vote in the first place…

either way im happy enough.

[quote]bubble sweetman (30/03/2010)[hr]honestly im gonna be happy no matter what we get here…

actually heres an idea …how about sonic academy covers all these genre’s and gives us a poll to vote on which one we get first.

they must have the resorces to cover any of these genre’s at any time because they gave us the vote in the first place…

either way im happy enough.[/quote]

I would be well happy with that as these are the genres that people have asked for, would make alot of sense:cool:

Deep House Please…and some nice jazzy deep **** with cool chord progressions and delays all over the shop… Thanks! :slight_smile: