How To Make - Progressive House with Jaytech / 520

Progressive House with Jaytech

View Course

After the fantastic response following his Tech Tips, we asked key producer on both the mighty Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep labels, Jaytech to come back with an all new top notch course in How To Make Progressive House.

James “Jimbo” Cayzer shows from start to finish, how to produce a stomping club classic in this 3-hour course in Ableton.
He starts by looking at how to build on the initial groove creating a melodic riff and an awesome lead and bass, to creating sweeping dramatic buildups and a stunning drop using effects, then cleverly arranges the track while layering synths, finishing off by sharing some truly great tricks and tips on compression, eq and stereo width to make your tracks sound genuinely pro.

But that’s not all!

Also with this course, we are running yet another fantastic remix competition! - The How To Make Progressive House Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on Jaytech’s own label Positronic.
After the success of our previous remix competitions, we know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Jaytech are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make a dope remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Just click the ‘Enter Remix Comp’ button above to find out more!

Finally! Thank you!

1 Like

Finally.

1 Like

Finally! :smiley:

Love your sound! Great tutorial.

Awesome!

Looking forward to hearing your mixes!

really awesome!

This is amazing! Nice one!

This is great! Thank you!

Great tutorial! Gonna start working on a remix!

The first thing that struck me about this course is how quickly Jaytech works. He even skips EQ initially just to keep the creative process flowing. The techniques in this course are simple and straightforward, and at the same time I’ve learned new techniques in every video. Great course.

Hi @billcarroll sometimes you just go into the zone :wink:

1 Like

good lesson

nice course

Great course

This course is great. Its a fantastic example of not being too precious about things, keeping moving, focusing on things in stages, and getting things done.

excited to get on this one!

I loved Jaytech’s Tech Tips, I can’t wait to go through his latest course! He’s an amazing instructor.

Jaytech, do more tutorials!