How To Make - Progressive House with Jaytech / 520

Thanks Jimbo great to see how your mind works! Really good to follow.

Great :slight_smile:

Super fun and useful tutorial! :slight_smile: thank you Jaytech!
Here´s my take on it:

or

great tutorial, and very inspirational!

I have been a fan of Ajunadeep for a while. I listened to one compilation mixed by Jaytech many times. The tutorial is very good, thanks.

Looks nice

Best tut I’ve ever come across. Thanks Jaytech.

In tutorial 2, does anyone know how Jaytech tweaked ANA to produce that Basic Bass sound? I use that same preset and get a completely different result. Overall an excellent course – really cool seeing Jaytech’s workflow.

Really helpful course. I look forward to more videos featuring Jaytech, and I appreciate the time he has taken to do some courses for Sonic Academy.

1 Like

Jaytech’s lovely and amazing strategy, knowledge and pure description makes this Tut one of the best primers for all of us who finds his production hell of a influental.
Thank you sir !))

I want to say Thank you sir.

I’ve made a nice remix with your tutorial
Bella ciao remix

for those who wanna check it out

Stoked to discover Jaytech has put out a course. Looking forward too watching him work!

Interesting, in video number 7 at 6:35, you do some volume automation and unlike literally every single other tutorial I’ve ever seen - you actually automate the channel gain. Do you usually work this way? I’ve only ever seen anyone use a utility device for automated gain changes, saving the actual “faders” for a static level balancing mix. Very curious to hear if you differ from that or if this was just quick & convenient for the tutorial. Thanks!

Automation is something I always lack in my tracks, this tutorial has been very helpful to me!

A great tutorial by Jaytech

great, thanks

Love the tips and tricks in this course. Learned so many new techniques for the studio! Thank you for a great course, Jaytech!

Excellent, comprehensive tutorial

Hey @jaytechmusic I was checking previous videos but can’t figure out how you set the key as G? Is it the bassline in G?

Great video, Thanks.