How To Make - Synthwave with Timecop 1983 / 221

This tutorial series really helped me out when I was new to Synthwave! Thanks!

a very simple way to explain how it works thanks J! Superb.

I like this course better than The Midnight one because I need more help with arrangement, and this course covered that a lot. He makes it all look so easy! :slight_smile: I like that he spent time on showing the actual piano roll and explaining why he does everything. Excellent course for those getting started with synthwave.

Great tutorial!!

Great tutorial. Thanks!

Fantastic, nice and easy instructions.

Enjoying the course, thanks!

I’m a Whale, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey guys, quick question, because I am about to buy this course.

Timecop1983 <3 :smiley:

For produce synthwave music, do I need to buy packs of sounds? Or can I create everything in FL studio? Cheers

A really good course. He goes over everything slowly and clearly. It’s interesting to see how a few simple parts can be used to build a nice track.

If anyone has a link to the drum machine library he’s using please post it. I could not find it.

@julienangel - You don’t need to buy a bunch of stuff. You can make these sorts of sounds with free plugins and free sounds you can find online.

This is pretty good. I like how he explains everything he does.

nice

Thanks for sharing all this. Priceless!

and this my friends is how to earn millions of views on youtube and millions of listens on spotify ! :smiley: GG simple but effective mix !

Good

very inspiriing, love the arp bass!

Great video! I’m excited to get started on my own projects.

1 Like

Hey @TheMessenjah

Glad to read that you loved the tutorial, might be a good opportunity to check ANA 2 Synth & this brand new presets pack dedicated to Synthwave genre

Just saying… LOL :slight_smile:

This was fantastic! Thank you for making!

Amazing! thanks for doing this SonicAcademy!