How To Make - Trance ASOT Style with James Dymond / 1637

nice!

1 Like

Nice thhank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice bro:)

This tutorial is very helpfull, thank you very much!

1 Like

Welcome aboard on the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

I really liked the Kick tutorial, thank you very much!

1 Like

@James_Dymond Great tutorial, James! Just two things. On my DT 990 Headphones, I can barely hear/ feel the sub. I wonder why, because everything else I play with a sub in it, I can clearly hear and feel. I also saw you did a boost and a cut on the root sub note which I understand. But how does this effect the other sub notes along the track? I mean, they then have random boosts and cuts in it too. How do you see this?

Hey peeps, how is everybody doing? Long time subscriber, new to the forums though. So, I’m a small business owner, and I practice during my time available during/after work. I saw this trance takeover course and got excited and stuffs…I completed a track using the vocals from the course. I, tried to enter the competition, and ta-daaa, Day late and a dollar short, more like a year late haha, story of my life. Clearly, date is past due, and that’s perfectly fine but can I still post the outcome somewhere for you guys at the team of SA to hear?
Thanks in advance

Hi there @Ashutosh_D_Chaturved

Oops ! Seems you are very late to the party indeed
Sorry to hear that you missed this older Takeover Remix Competition :confused:

Unfortunately, you can’t submit any remix once a competition is over. When a competition is open & running, you can only submit your remix using the dedicated link to upload your entry.

It’s not permitted to upload your remix outside of the competition as mentioned in the Remix Competition rules.

Now if it’s just to receive some feedback, you can send me a private message with a link to your track and I will have a listen if this can help :wink:

There will be new Takeover Months with Remix Competitions, the next one should be around the Melodic techno genre I believe.

You might want to check your Email Preferences in your account to be sure not to miss new events.

Hope this helps clarifying things for you.

Cheers and wishing you a nice end of the weekend ! :sunglasses:

Thank you for your response! Yes, that works for me, I will send it to you in a private message!
You’re too kind, Enjoy the rest of your weekend as well, friend.

If it’s a Private Track on Soundcloud, it shouldn’t be that much an issue.

The forums is on a public reading access here, so might not be the best place for uploading a Soundcloud link ( but again, feel free to message me in private ).

We have a Sonic Academy Discord server with a dedicated Track Feedback channel, it’s OK to post a link to your remix there.

Join our Discord Server :

Thank you James .
Fantastic easy to follow course .
I now have made my first proper Trance track which is being mastered and released soon .
Couldn’t have done such a professional job without this course :muscle:

1 Like