How to sound like dj chuckie synth line?!

Please somebody know how to do this synth line??? :ermm:

DJ Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick @ Sensation! - YouTube

Thanks!!!

I Posted a similar request a while ago but nobody replied. I’m very interested on how the sound is created and the notes played.

Cant say that synth programming is one of my strong points.

i think nobody knows. :smiley:

To me it sounds pretty basic, two quite  high pitched squares one maybe a few tones beneth the other with glide applied to the synth try playing with  an envelope applied to pitch too … what synth are you using man  ?:slight_smile:

Oddity VST has sound which called distortduo2 try this sound ! play with the pitch and portamento a little bit!

greets

im using the trusty sylenth!

[quote]daniel pm (1/21/2010)[hr]Please somebody know how to do this synth line??? :ermm:

DJ Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick @ Sensation! - YouTube

Thanks!!!

[/quote]

Can you please give me a time stamp and I will try to recreate it in sylenth.

NICE HOWIE!! I HAVE SYLENTH1 TOO. LET ME KNOW OR SHARE THE PRESET.

IM NEW HERE AND I LOVE THIS PAGE.

GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO!!!:Wow:

[quote]Oddity VST has sound which called distortduo2 try this sound ! play with the pitch and portamento a little bit!

greets

[/quote]

THAT PRESET COMES WITH ODDITY?

[quote]To me it sounds pretty basic, two quite high pitched squares one maybe a few tones beneth the other with glide applied to the synth try playing with an envelope applied to pitch too … what synth are you using man ?

Knowledge is power [/quote]

YEAH! THATS TRUE SOUNDS PRETTY BASIC… I THINKS IS MORE CREATIVITY IN THE LINE SOME AUTOMATIONS IN THE PITCH CONTROL, SIDECHAIN AND ENVELOPE.

THANKS EGG2!!!

if you have the midi riff, i’ll have a bash at making the sound.

the oddity patch is called DistorDuo01 and is very close to this sound

No midi file - and i dont have odity!!!

:angry:

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (1/22/2010)[hr]No midi file - and i dont have odity!!!

:angry:[/quote]

JAJAJA EASY MEJAQUES…:slight_smile: I CAN MAKE THE MIDI RIFF. LET ME TRY AND I SHARE.

AHH AND I HAVE ODDITY IS A GREAT VST MEJAQUES YOU HAVE TO PUT IN YOUR COLLECTION.

Daniel,

Look forward to your midi riff.

Think i might have to invest in the oddity!

HI GUYS! MAKING A COMPILATION USING EVERYTHING YOU RECOMENDED THIS IS THE RIFF THAT I MADE AS SIMILAR AS POSSIBLE. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. :smiley:

USING THE PRESET DISTORTDUO1 IN ODDITY.

MIDI RIFF: I MADE AS SIMILAR POSSIBLE.

ok

AUDIO FILE BY DANIEL PM:

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/204580595/c982fbda/DJ_CHUCKIE_SYNTH_LINE_AUDIO__B.html[/url]

MIDI RIFF BY DANIEL PM: (MEJAQUES THERES IS)

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/204581573/6de1404/DJ_CHUCKIE_SYNTH_LINE_MIDI.html[/url]

SCREEN SHOT:

YEAH!! IM IN CUBASE!! UJU I LOVE IT!!:stuck_out_tongue:

PD: LAST THING THE RIFF IS IN 128 BPM C# YOU GUYS CAN USE IT IS ROYALTY FREE JAJAJAJAJA I LOVE FREE STUFF TOO.:smiley:

THANKS GUYS!!!

Good work Daniel especially at such short notice. Well done man.:cool:

I got to agree the preset is the “distort duo” as first pointed out by cortiorgan

in this very thread and slightly revised by jon.

EDIT : correction…

As for the riff I think you’ve nearly nailed it. When I get time I’ll load up the midi (bit late now) and have a closer look.

I think once you include the ‘A’ note it’ll start to sound very close indeed.

All in all good work.

THANKS FOR THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. THATS REALLY HELP. I HOPE TO HEAR YOUR RIFF SOON.

THANKS

GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO!!! :smiley:

Daniel I’ve had another listen and made a slight alteration to my above post to avoid confusion.

I am working on the riff right now and think I’ve got pretty close.

I’ll try to upload a midi example a bit later.

Dainel,

Thanks for your work on this.

Krome look forward to your attempt.