How to sound like progressive house

please… i think that we need this htsl as soon as possible! thanks in advance

progressive house would be great

Most defo for me +1 :slight_smile:

Possibly EDX!!

I would love it too!!!

Actually, could we do a how to sound like Deadmau5?

jk :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah that would be a good, well into me pryda at the mo

yeah that would be a good, well into me pryda at the mo

This would be good

Would love to see this one or Tribal in both Ableton and Logic Pro.

+1 htsl Jerome Isma Ae would be great

+1 here too

I have been asking for this since the day i signed up. This would be great, considering good progressive is making its way back around again.

+1 from me inall

Ditto Jerome Isa Ame is the mutts nuts, a nice melodic proggy house number would be lush.

Also a how to approach a remix would be helpful.

bita Deadmau5;)

[quote]deanokenny1 (1/30/2010)[hr]bita Deadmau5;)[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :wink:

Maybe some Kascade or whatevs tho…

[quote]howiegroove (1/30/2010)[hr][quote]deanokenny1 (1/30/2010)[hr]bita Deadmau5;)[/quote]

Maybe some Kascade or whatevs tho…[/quote]

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more like. The whole Deadmau5 has been done.

Any of these i would love to see done

Inpetto

Passenger 10

Edx

Robbie Rivera

Popof, D-Nox and Beckers, for the Techno tutorial

[quote]sollinda (1/31/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (1/30/2010)[hr][quote]deanokenny1 (1/30/2010)[hr]bita Deadmau5;)[/quote]

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more like. The whole Deadmau5 has been done. [/quote]

Amen Brotha!

[quote]howiegroove (01/02/2010)[hr][quote]sollinda (1/31/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (1/30/2010)[hr][quote]deanokenny1 (1/30/2010)[hr]bita Deadmau5;)[/quote]

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more like. The whole Deadmau5 has been done. [/quote]

Amen Brotha![/quote]

Praise the lord :slight_smile:

[quote]sollinda (31/01/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (1/30/2010)[hr][quote]deanokenny1 (1/30/2010)[hr]bita Deadmau5;)[/quote]

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more like. The whole Deadmau5 has been done.

Any of these i would love to see done

Inpetto

Passenger 10

Edx

Robbie Rivera

Popof, D-Nox and Beckers, for the Techno tutorial[/quote]

I really don’t get why your hating deadmau5 when you like Inpetto & EDX. Inpetto copies his famous lead in every tune & edx does the same but changes the synth a bit & play mostly 7th chords.

You really shouldn’t have anything against his “trancey dancey” tunes when you like stuff that is extremly similar…

Lil rant done for today:)