How To Sound Like.. Who Next?

What about a deephouse tutorial like the track “this sound” on toolroom

a commercial dance or hardcore one would be different.

commercial dance like clubland/darren styles/ultrabeat rather than klass i mean

stuck between Minimal and Techno… I’m going with Techno (love both Phil Kieran and Adam Beyer) for now, but hoping we’ll get to both soon!

funkagenda has so many styles ranging from tech,minimal elements and techno so it would be top choice.

a techy one for the tech heads and a trancey one for the others would be fair in the future

will these be with logic as im a logic 8 user

Funkagenda recently had a tutorial dvd in Future Music (think it was the April issue) very informative with bunch loads of idea/tips…Also Tiga’s interview gives away some common sense on how to approach making music

I think also its time to move on from the electro tutorials… IMO

Techno/Minimal all the way for me but happy to see other genres as I’ve learnt something from them all.

Keep up the good work guys:D

Before voting i’d like to know what producers you are thinking off when you say Hardcore. If your talking UK Hardcore and producers such as Gammer, Darren Styles, Squad-E & Re-Con then that defo gets my vote :smiley:

I agree with Raymondsar, Format: B could be put in with the Techno sound these days.

I noticed there are more votes for House, the thing is though that even though i LOVE house, we’ve already got loads of tutorials on it. Obviously more the better, but with Computer Music & Future Music pretty much every month getting house producers in as well (ie: I’ve recently already watched Chris Lake, Funkagenda & Dave Spoon tutorials) it would be great to have a more range in sounds and genres for other people to enjoy this site too.

Techno, Breaks & Tech Trance tutorials would really fill a niche.

I would agree with the idea of amalgamating the minimal and techno stuff(which isn’t to say their couldn’t or shouldn’t be more expansive stuff done on either in the future)but for the moment it would fill the gap in general on that side of things.

God sake no more electro-house!

Techno/Minimal Please :w00t:

Look at you and your long intelligent words :stuck_out_tongue:

“amalgamating”

I actually had to look that up on the online dictionary! hahahaha

[quote]deanm56 (5/30/2009)[hr]Before voting i’d like to know what producers you are thinking off when you say Hardcore. If your talking UK Hardcore and producers such as Gammer, Darren Styles, Squad-E & Re-Con then that defo gets my vote :D[/quote]

Yes! Like YES!

Hey guys,

What about Wolfgang Gartner for electro house instead of the other guys on the poll. I think he has a great recognizable sound on all his tracks. Just a thought.

tom

Electro all the way BABY!:smiley:

Ok 1. Electro House than 2. Minimal à la Dubfire ! :P:D

PLEASE !!!

[quote]egg2 (5/23/2009)[hr]nice one bry an adam beyer tute would be cool man !:)[/quote]

Anything minimal techno or minimal tech house would be amazing. This stuff is just kicking off all over europe. I went to Inside Out in glasgow few months back and saw Danny Smith, Randy Katana fire up some amazing deep tech house stuff.

Even a Tech Trance tutorial would be awesome too. Likes of Sander Van Doorn, Marcus Shosscow, Cosmic Gate, Rank 1, etc etc etc.

Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light now theres a choooooon if i’ve ever heard one thats doing it for me this year. :smiley:

Bring on the how to sound likes!!!:D:D:D

You guys rock:D:w00t:

Adam Beyer please!!!

I’m new to SA and really enjoying working through the tutorials. One of the guys was suggesting elsewhere that you should do a fake blood/jack beats type tutorial which I for one would definitely love to see. The Fidget tutorial is excellent, and this would almost be a continuation of that… the above topics are all good as well :slight_smile:

when does this vote close bry.

I take it after it does close and we get the electro house htsl due to it being the winner,that will be followed in order by the next most popular styles eg for the moment minimal then techno?.Also i was one of the people who originally said it might be an idea to merge both the techno and minimal stuff htsl’s together but that was only because i never realised at that point how popular both styles would end up being on their own on the site.Thinking about this further it only seems fair to do seperate htsl’s for minimal and techno as a lot of people obviously prefer one or the other and they have paid their money to vote for it,so should get a full tutorial without any compromises even if there is some technical similarities between the two.

[quote]chris831 (6/11/2009)[hr]I take it after it does close and we get the electro house htsl due to it being the winner,that will be followed in order by the next most popular styles eg for the moment minimal then techno?.Also i was one of the people who originally said it might be an idea to merge both the techno and minimal stuff htsl’s together but that was only because i never realised at that point how popular both styles would end up being on their own on the site.Thinking about this further it only seems fair to do seperate htsl’s for minimal and techno as a lot of people obviously prefer one or the other and they have paid their money to vote for it,so should get a full tutorial without any compromises even if there is some technical similarities between the two.[/quote]

i think its a case of re vote for the next one