How To Sound Like.. Who Next?

when is the next tut going to be released?

[quote]james1983 (6/25/2009)[hr]Can we have a more deep techno tutorial…many of the tutorials have been electro sounding…it feels a bit one sided at the mo :([/quote]

think techno or tech trance is next on the list i maybe wrong

Hey there, please add psytrance to the next pool.

[quote]jon_fisher (6/24/2009)[hr]when can we expect the new video bry[/quote]

yo

minimal house is coming out next week!

so expect electro to hit this week!

and its HUGE so it will probably be split into sections!

bry

minimal à la Dubfire this week ??? OMG !

cant believe and cant wait !! hurra !

:w00t:

wow the next two weeks will become big here !

hehe knowledge is power :cool:

ok after having a chat about it, electro is this week,

and its a biggY!

minimal most likely next week!

get ready!

boyakasha

wicked can’t wait

Fedde and Dubfire within days of each other!?!?! You guys have gone mad! I’m lovin it! Especially since I’m currently unemployed now and have nothing but time on my hands!!! Damn economy! :smiley:

Raymond

Cool cool, does that mean we’ll get the techno and tech trance tuts soon after?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

[quote]roben (6/29/2009)[hr]Cool cool,does that meanwe’ll getthe techno and tech trance tuts soon after?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:[/quote]

techno and tech trance ooooooooooooooooh :smiley: me wove you wong time :crazy:

I would like to add psytrance to the options also.

Or if I could I would like breaks with a psytrance acid influence.

I have been thinking Format B for awhile before I even saw this poll. The likes of “Istanbul”. Darker tech house stuff. Lets change it up a bit. Glad to see the option on the poll.

Can’t we add Paul kalkbrenner to the list?

Hi all

New member here…

I don’t suppose there is much calling for Hard House tutorials :crying: but I’d like to see a ‘How to sound like Paul Maddox’

Peace

Kieran :w00t:

hey venkman how ya doing bud, think they are adding a hardhouse to the next list, so it will all be down to the voting once its added, just remember to get your vote in. it will probably stand a bigger chance now as there are more people on the forum asking for it. my bet would be that you’ll have to wait for the tech-trance and techno tutorials to pass first before its in with a chance though.

It is probably bad form to reply to myself or perhaps an indication of my overall mental health. But I thought it might be a good idea to suggest an example of the sound I’m looking for.

But a good example of the acidey psytrance breaks I’m talking is the song No Time by AMB.

However, I’d also be pretty happy with a lot of the old Plump DJs stuff since it fits 2 out of 3 of the above categories.

[quote]jon_fisher (7/12/2009)[hr]the tech-trance and techno tutorials .[/quote]

Can’t wait for these to be honest!!!

hey guys, don`t want to stress but when can we expect the minimal tutorial this week !! ?

Can we have a bit of information about it as with the electro one ?

which artist did u choose to how to sound like ?

and how many videos in overall ?

man i am super excited !

sorry for being so unpatient … :w00t:

cheers !

robi

Hi Guy’s,

How about a Deep House 1 :smiley: on artist like, Francois Dubois, Scope, Milton Jackson, Timewriter & Shur I Kan just to name a few :slight_smile: their styles are wicked i think that would be a very sought after Tutorial, love to see this happen.

Derrick Carter and co?? A bit of boompty house?